What if marijuana is the forbidden fruit from Adam and Eve

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by noahr68, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Been pondering this one myself

2. It is evil if your let your perspective become that.

It is a double edged sword.

Intention drives energy and energy projects verbs.

3. No its not the forbidden fruit. Because it was used in spiritual ceremonies and jesus used it, it was used for baptisms.

4. #24 lalamann, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2015
    No, baptism was near death experience through drowning and rececitation, originally anyway lol, and the burning of sacred insences were involved, but this was far more likely to be sage... and as for the forbidden fruit, considering in ancient paintings its very commonly painted as a tree with mushrooms on it, and when you take into account the far more spiritual nature of the psilocybin experience its far more likely magic mushrooms being the fruit of the tree of knowledge
    Read into John Marco Allegro's work on this subject.
    And when it comes to the burning bush, guess what, the bible says it's acacia, and when you look into the spectrograph of acacia confusa in that area, it tests INSANELY high for n,n,Dimethyltryptamine, (DMT) which when smoked, i can tell you from experience, IS essentially smoking GOD. experiencially thats exactly what its like
    I know its against the rules to talk about these "drugs" but the sad truth is that these "true psychedelics" have less physiological response than cannabis in the body....stoners just dont like to admit that. And the sad truth is that there is zero evidence of cannabis existing in the far western ,iddle east until the tenth century AD, but PLENTY of evidence for these others i mentioned, even in the texts of the bible itself.
    and please dont quote that "great seed bearing herb" passage, well aware,was added during the dead sea scroll deciphering to concrete hemp as an economic commodity.....
    That being said i fuckin love cannabis, don't get me wrong lol.

5. I've thought of this before! Pretty trippy to think about.

6. Everybody knows that the forbidden fruit are apples. I wonder why people still eat them? Don't they know that the'll go straight to hell...

7. The forbidden fruit was a set of Kardashian anal beads with little faces of kanye west painted onto each bead.

8. Maybe it was fungi

9. I see plants as software. Some are very simplistic and do not convey a lot of information beyond sweet, bitter, salty, etc. Others can be smoked and eaten and convey a lot more information. The proverbial expansion of consciousness so many experience with cannabis or harder mind expanding psychedelics.

As such, It only makes sense that there could be a "forbidden fruit" that would make man "god like". It's nothing more than a software that allows a sufficiently intelligent organism to expand its consciousness and basically upgrade himself to be more like
    "god", which could be nothing more than a more advanced species that has already reached a higher state of awareness.

If we smoke/eat certain fruits and vegetables, we become more like them.

10. Thank you for your post.

It is written
    "she took of the FRUIT thereof, and did EAT... How did she eat marijuana fruit?

11. I think everyone was high or drunk back then. Jesus walking on water it was prob just shallow, raining bread never seen that before, talking to burning bushes never been that high, or voices in your head that tell ya to kill your own son.

12. Interesting speculation. I'll add a bit more even more speculative musings. :)

Much in Genesis is symbolic and interpreted awkwardly in ways one might expect from primitive science ignorant people. In the future when humans become able to engineer DNA into lifeforms, they will likely create plants including trees that can produce medicines and foods much like we are learning to do now in this new modern era using test tubes and chemical production apparatus. Thus a designer plant may be created that produces penicillin or another that produces highly nutritious fruit. Meat tissues might be grown directly in nutrient baths and so forth.

Thus I will speculate The Tree Of Life within Genesis was a tree these advanced intelligent entities (versus calling them gods or angels), had in The Garden of Eden that Adam and Eve could consume in order to make them superior in many ways versus ordinary humans of that time. Even without that tree's nutrients they had been bred from human stock to live for centuries as long as 900+ years. By the time of Noah their genes had been so diluted by interbreeding with ordinary humans that their lifespans became like others, at most about 120 years. See Gen 4:15 and 6:1.

Thus will also speculate that The Tree of Knowledge was another of such specially created plants that had chemicals that affected humans. If the intelligent entities were so advanced that they could produce a Tree of Life, they could of course produce other plants for many other purposes.

Will also speculate that the actual purpose of humans in the Garden of Eden was to be as caretakers of that special garden on our unique blue planet when the aliens left back to their home world aka Heaven. But as noted that did not turn out well due to our inherent earth creatureness that could not be evolved. The garden may in fact have had many other special plants the aliens were using for various purposes. This all follows from other speculations the aliens were here over tens of thousands of years to speed up breeding select humans from monkeys into what are probably advanced aliens with a similar bilateral symmetry body form with a head at one end etc. The aliens had likely over millions to billions of years engineered themselves to be nearly immortal organic/machine entities given ability for replacement parts and duplication.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You know how Adam and Eve is a bullshit thing. They both have navels which mean someone birthed them.

14. Yeah! Like oranges.... oh, never mind.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #35 hardrokker, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Indeed bs if one interprets the simplistic Bible text per Christian dogma. God (if he exists?) has NOT been correcting all the nonsense written into the Bible regardless of how much Creationists will kick and scream, just as science is finally showing to be the case. Obviously A&E were not the first humans as the fossil record shows (if they actually ever lived that is again debatable) but rather specially bred humans. It actually says that in the Bible though ignorant rigid Christian interpretation thinks otherwise.

Gen 4:15 So the LORD said to him, “Therefore whoever kills Cain, vengeance will be taken on him sevenfold.” And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
    Gen 4:16 Then Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

In other words there would be no lands with other people if A&E were actually first with a few children. There is nothing in the earlier verses where A&E are created that says they were the ONLY humans, only that he created them that per above yeah he bred them.

One can imagine advanced intelligent entities visiting Earth and doing the same thing we do with dogs and other livestock animals. They likely tried to make them more more intelligent, be more healthy, live longer, and have less behavioral issues all the while keeping them separate from normal human stock. If they loved some of their "pets", just like us they didn't want them to die. Thus why in Genesis those after A&E for many generations lived for centuries like Methusalah at 969 years. The Tree of Life may have contained special nutrients that allowed these specially bred humans to live much longer if they had access to it. Over generations these special humans interbred with ordinary humans per verses below, thus that special DNA regressed.

Gen 5:5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.
    Gen 6:1 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,
    Gen 6:2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
    Gen 6:3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” .

In other words, they were horny just like the rest of us guys when looking at a beautiful woman.

16. So how did all those people in the world already know who Cain was ?
    Remember GOD put a mark on Cain's forehead to protect him.

17. "Kaneh Bosm: The Hidden Story of Cannabis in the Old Testament"

Came up in my recommended feed on YouTube the other day...

18. What if Adam and Eve had been real people....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Adam and Eve raided God's stash man. It's not cool to raid someone else's stash behind their back.

20. It's not. The tree of knowledge is in the garden which is apparently in a place we can not see or get to.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app