People with SA (Social Anxiety) Watch this brilliant kids movie

Discussion in 'General' started by Indi05, Aug 8, 2015.

1. #1 Indi05, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    First things first... im not fluent in english

Seriously depending on what SA you have and how sever it is you guys should smoke up ganja if its safe to do so of course, and have a look at the movie "Inside Out" we all experienced deeper depths of knowledge and understanding when we blaze up and watch movies,
    Now this Movie is intended for kids for the most part. but it makes so much sense and someone with SA can relate to it so well!, it made me understand how i never 'fitted in' with the general public, and what mistakes i generally made when i was thinking so deep about the emotions and well done character development was going on in their head that pixar managed to pull of so well
    By far one of the best pixar movies ive seen for a long time
    I just think that someone with SA should have a look to see if i make sense and if one can better understand themselves in some way or another when they have finished watching the film...
    Being high while watching a movie increases your attention, you think really deep about even small details

i dont know, what do you guys think? im kinda blazed af to...

Trailer link:

2. i have heard nothing but praise about this movie since its release, and i've heard a lot of it coming from adults who suffer from anxiety! i personally self-medicate for anxiety and depression, and i know exactly how these emotions play out within someone's head. i really need to watch this movie. thanks for your post! maybe i'll share my own thoughts on it.

3. yeah its pretty dope, gonna watch it soon.
    Its like it explains that people with SA need to be a lot more chill, as people in social s taht dont know you at all dont give af about you unless you make it obvious that you want attention