need help leaves curling up and branches dying off please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by killerapp0, Aug 7, 2015.

1. im really new too growing in really hot valley weather and this started happening too all my plants even some of the new branches are shrivleing up too nothing it also hit some of my flowering plants the buds look like the have been suck dry and help woul;d be grately appreciated so much thank you

Attached Files:

2. They need a cooler less environmentally stressful place to heal and grow till your valley cools down a bit. Or find a place for them to stay high up where there is more wind. An are with slight tree cover would be best. The Midwest can be harsh on gentle beings.

Maybe buy some revival nutrients to give them a boost once you've found the right place.

3. Check your plants closely.possible bug infestation.It looks like Russet mite damage....ive been dealing with these little fuckers! they are like super mites.nothing seems to kill them.Ive used neem oil, spinosad.From what i hear the only way to kill them is actual pesticides.....harmful stuff like floramite,avid or forbid. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&so...

4. I would plant those babies in the ground asap. The roots are probably cooking. Think how hot those black pots get with the sun on them. I've noticed anything I grow outside in a pot does no where near as good as the plants in the ground. The ground always stays cool a few inches down regardless of the temperature outside.

5. It's either board mites or russet mites get yourself some conserve sc will take care of them