Whats your fetish?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aequus Argentum, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Is this really a fetish or just a preference? Either way I applaud you

2. #22 BudButler, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    cum eating/cuckolding

3. #23 camtheman, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    Guess it depends who you ask Haha. Maybe both

4. Public sex, casual masturbation, Asians, uniforms (especially volleyball uniforms).

5. Straight guys experiment!

6. Thatz eazy women w/ Monster butts, juicy legs, thunder thighs, wide hips & sexy feet

7. First I come home and he's waiting for me wearing nothing but an elephant thong.

I ask "have you done all your chores today?"

And he doesn't say anything because silence is a turn on.

Then I say "fetch me my house slippers and evening bra"

And he brings it to me, then I make him stand outside the door while I lay (in bibical terms) with the lady that lives next door.

8. dont talk like that. give me a boner fer sure

9. Girls that swallow sperm like they need it to survive...

And chicks that squirt or make a fucking mess when give em the D [​IMG]

10. #30 drugsinmysystem, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    A girl that has a job and a car is a real turn on. O o o and when a girl does what I say and doesn't cheat on me, man on man so hot.

11. I am into feet as well and I know where it came from. When I was in kindergarten I saw this girl I had a major crush on her name was Sarah, playing footsies with her friend Kimberly. It really honestly turned me on even though I did not know the feelings I was experiencing. Ever since then when someone (man or woman) plays footsies with me it turns me on. I wish I could find Sarah again I've since lost contact with her after grade school.

12. Oh i hate feet. Dont even like my own

13. Tongue fuckin' and in turn being tongue fucked. Yep, that.

14. #34 jmick, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    Chicks that can back a boat and trailer down a ramp......[​IMG]

15. Perfectly symmetrical anal.

16. I also LOVE using my tip to stimulate her clitoris. But when I am with a guy frotting is a major turn on for me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not having to tell someone what to do and they just know. Also, a little rough and they actually are rough. Not one of those "this hard?" "Are you ok?" "You sure?" Bitch, if you actually hurt me you'll be the first to know. Now hit me harder! Lol

18. Oh man. That one lady who gasses up at my station that has a lifted diesel and a horse trailer.