what the fuck am i smoking

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by alferezc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438930653.348638.jpg a ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438930735.564066.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438930776.581324.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438930803.830851.jpg

So ive been smoking everyday no for a little over a year and im you're average stoner whatever. my friend and i bought this weed the other day from our normal connect and its some shit ive never seen before. It looks and feels just like weed except the color is so off, it's got a little bit of a lemon scent and even after i smoke it i get a normal high like always. the only small difference is that i get a killer headache when i come down from being high. not very common for me. i know very little about strains and growing so has anyone ever been around anything like this? i did small research and maybe thinking its albino weed or acapulco gold? if anyone knows anything please tell me
    what im smoking

2. #2 HaoleToke719, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    As someone from Colorado and to be very honest, that looks like some really dry, really low-grade, really leafy bud. It does look like weed, but definitely known as "stress" around here because that shit is killer lol I can definitely see why you'd get a headache and from my experience, headaches are associated with smoking dry bud. It's like smoking hay. Does it feel as dry as it looks?

3. yeah its got the same texture as like dead old grass. not as crunchy as like leaves during fall but like that. so this was a bad buy?

4. #4 HaoleToke719, Aug 7, 2015
    Yeah man, sorry to break it to ya. Although sometimes I forget how spoiled I am here on CO that I forget that getting high is getting high. I mean, it still looks like weed and if the high is enjoyable then fuck it, smoke that shit. But you just have to decide if the headaches are worth the high. If anything I'd try to vape that shit Or bong it. Straight smoking it from a pipe or joint/blunt is probably what is making your headache worse.

5. im just pissed i spent 100 bucks on this shit. these headaches are brutal. i feel stoned but man. never again.

6. Yeah, it looks very very dry. It's barely even green as a result of how dry it is.

7. any way i can make this any bit better?

8. #8 HaoleToke719, Aug 7, 2015
    As I said above, vape it or bong it would be the best option.

....Or if you're an evil fuck, sell it to someone you barely know or don't know at all for your money back or at least some of it lol or just be honest with your dealer. If he's been your dealer for a while I'm sure you know him well enough to be like hey this shit was nasty. You never know, maybe he'll hook you up.

9. thanks man happy smoking

10. I think a lot of us made this mistake haha no worries just learn from it! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

11. if he spent 100 dollars i would'nt even of bought that shit foreal .I think he's used to high grade and when he got low grade .It gives anyone headaches if he were to smoke high grade again it instantly cure that headache quick happen to me fucking with that reggae

12. probably doesnt help that i only smoke blunts

13. update:

just threw some orange slices and lettuce in the bag. little cotton balls kinda wet also. hopefully that gives it a little moisture overnight. will give this shit another shot tomorrow hopefully it moistens a bit.

14. Why didn't you check it out before buying it? 1 look at a bag like that and I would of walked away with my $$$. Normally I'm against putting fruit in a bag but I'm not sure you could hurt that much. Just be careful fruit can create mold fairly quickly.

15. Watch for mold and good luck! I'd be calling my dude tho tellin him about that shit. Like the other guy said maybe he'll help you out. But that's not worth the money. So I'd be complaining lol

16. Don't be afraid to ask to see the shit and smell it first. If its wack bud, don't buy. That looks every bit of a bad time.. If he knows you will walk away, he wont waste your time because he knows you aren't going to waste your money. Don't let people peddle this crap.
    I remember when I first started smoking, getting some bud that looked like Christmas tree branches. Headaches, lockjaw effects, tasted horrible. Turns out, they where Christmas tree branches. Jk. But serious...quit wasting your money on mexican brick, just go smoke the dirt outside. I hope you find a honest, better quality dealer...maybe one with some pride in his product.

17. this is what really screwed me up when he said this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438960481.154838.jpg

i mean i figured it was good right?

18. Looks a bit brownish. Don't buy brown weed. Buy green weed.

19. There's nothing to complain about all the op had to do was say no I don't want it. I never did understand it. How do you all buy weed? In a dark room with the lights out? This is one time I have to agree with the slogan "just say no". You're dealers text don't mean shit it's still up to you to look at it and decide rather to buy or pass.
    You have your dealer under "deal" in you're phone???

20. Don't you check what you're getting before handing the money? I learnt this the same way when I first started smoking. I handed the money and dealer gave me some crappy bud which was half of what I paid for without me noticing. Now I ask to see my product, and smell before any money is exchanged! Good tip for the future!