Good ideas on things to do while stoned?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TwistedVortex, Aug 7, 2015.

1. I need a few good ideas guys.

2. Jerk off. ( almost to the point of ripping your dick off :) )

3. watch the youtube show munchies , but youll be very hungry after lol :)

4. #5 DrugDealerSmokey, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    Absolutely nothing. Jus sit an stare at a ceiling fan or something in your room that moves at a consistent rate. You'll eventually realize you spent 5 hours STARING at this item. You then will find a clock an realize it was only 20 minutes. At this point you'll sit an wonder why you felt like time passed 5 hours but truely only past 20 minutes. You'll be hungry, mind blown, an confused. Remember to keep your environment completely silent an make sure your completely alone. This way, what I jus explained will happen or the item will move inconsistently after 5ish minutes an you'll realize you jus used telekinesis on that bitch. 😂

Note: I've done this 1000 times or so an if you don't sleep for 40 or so hours, it will move but you will jus be experiencing hallucinations so do not call CIA... Please. 😂

5. Well, When I'm high I like to smoke more :)[​IMG]

6. Smoking more is always great but when you run out, what I said is always awesome. #ToJaywiz614

7. Could be, But I'm more of an active person. I like to do hands on things and I smoke too much to stare at a fan and be confused all day everyday lol. Sounds like it could be fun once though [​IMG]

8. I am too but if you smoke right before bed, its awesome.

9. BTDubs, I downloaded this app like 20 minutes ago an I jus learned how to reply. Sorry for the hashtag lol

10. I like to live my life while I'm high.

11. Jerk off ( almost to the point of ripping your dick off :) )

12. - Mad libs
    - imagine the life story of random strangers