What do you think of my new chillum/cyloom/whateveryoucallit?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by F4TbluNTZ420, Aug 6, 2015.

1. This was made by my late stoner uncle. Unfortunately he passed away long before i started smoking. I found this in my garage today, so i decided to paint it (it was brown before, since it's made of clay):

[​IMG]

2. Very nice. I have a nice chillum collection but the LHS only sell glass ones. I think its awesome that you found this. You get to figuratively smoke with your uncle every time you light it. You burn from it yet?

3. Old school and sick, that looks like ceramic maybe you could glaze it and refire it for a glossy finnish

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk

4. Nope i'm going to light it once i start smoking again, in september. I will also give it a nickname while stoned, as it should be.

5. I have a little clay chillum i made in high school still, the little thing rips. I left it white but over the years it's turned brown, lol. Clay is a pretty good material to make pipes with. It will get hot and stay hot though, so be careful.