greatest thread of all time plsss no arguments

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by gardeningheaven, Aug 6, 2015.

1. #1 gardeningheaven, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    whats good my grasscity playas What is your OPINIONS ..OPINIONS about chemical breeding versus organic breeding .In my opinion a combination of both is neccessary im no expert, but I do fully respect both .Most people rag on chemicals man!!!! you cant even buy fucking mustard without chemicals .You just got to accept the fucked up situation your in .I love organic don't get it twist by that statement .

Another topic might is well what's your guys is opinion on clone breeding versus mother breeding?

pls no negativity or ignorant people quoting being haters and starting arguements others view of the cannabis plant pls

When i stated a combination of both i meant growing organic mothers with the real pride is in chemicals not saying organic isn't the shit .Without organic the chemicals would'nt be is spectacular!And I ain't going into detail just I won't spill breeding secrets just like other breeders would'nt,because that's what makes breeding special you got one life to see beautiful genetics unfold respect it and love life, and others lifes too short for hate a wise person once said

2. Whats the real difference bettweeen growing organically and with chemicals? is it just making some of the nutes yourself versus buying premade bottles at the store or what? im confused

3. #3 gardeningheaven, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    now days there's all types of nutrients powdered formula bottled nutrients and few others .But money isn't needed at all if your bless by Jesus here in Texas we got clay soil in some places .It's high in nutrients grows some damn good beautiful plants roots grow slower, but plants grow world record beatiful plants no moneys neccessary

4. Yea but, lets say you can not grow outdoors and want to grow indoors. Or perhaps maybe your soil has been raped of nutrients from growing other things ?? I mean when you boast about your soil, while simultaneously making a point NOT to argue, your essentially creating an argument out of that.

BUT, ill agree that the southern united states grows cannabis VERY well, considering its closer geographic location to the equator and warmer climates etc....
    But, what if you live in the snow and your summer is only a couple months long?

Some people might only have to buy chems versus creating organic teas or growing 'organically' wahtever that even actually means.

5. #5 gardeningheaven, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
    i know what your saying teas only feed microbial life .buy some miracle gro organic choice it's 7-0-0 for bloom idk it depends man .That mostly what's you need, theres alot of strains that suck up calcium alot get neptunes harvest good ass stuff use bottled nutes instead of waiting months for slow release fertilizers to cook .You don't have to use chemicals you can still use orgnic nutes they just been extracted from organic matter to feed plant instantly look at cowow heard thats good stuff for bloom veg and harvest time anyway this is way off topic isn't there another category for this