Autoflower cfl first timer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluecheeselover, Aug 6, 2015.

1. #21 Ant Dog, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    [quote name="just want to grow my meds" post="21912279" timestamp="1439056164"]so I smoke an oz of grade a week its getting too expensive now. Basically I'm gonna be buying a 600w lamp a 1.5 metre grow tent with extraction fan.all the rest ive read up on I think I get the hang of it all it seems mostly common sense lol. But basically with autoflowers how many would be best to grow in that tent with that light ? I want to try get a kilo per crop from 6 plants is this possible ? Plus how would I go about having a constant crop say every few weeks of a say atleast 4-5 oz's ? And would clay pellets be good for growing autos rather than soil because im going to putting the tent in a brick shed so I dont want pests and spider mites infecting my crop atall so I heard no soil was the best way ? Basically for a 1.5 m tent with 600w lamp can anyine give me tips or a guide to maximum yielding in that space please ?[/quote\] I thought I was bad smoking a half a week lol . It's deff crazy expensive though . Hopefully we will all be saving some money soon . cheers bro

• Like Like x 2
  2. Well i sure screwed that quote up . My bad

3. yea lol its got mad expensive here in wngland lately man used to get 1.7g for ten pounds now its like 0.7g for ten pound lol.240 pound an oz its crazy now a days bro but yea it seems the way forward to just grow it lol cant afford to keep spending everything on it

• Like Like x 1
  4. haha thats cool man

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah it's really expensive over here too . I pay 40 dollars for 3. 5 grams and I'm one of the lucky ones .. Most people pay 50 for 3.5 ..Just finding official grade A bud can be tough at times . They have it way better out west but where I'm from its terrible . They did make it legal for medical use but you have to be literally terminal to be able to get a weed card .. You would think having cancer would be enough to get a card but no it has to be late stage to get it . New Jersey has also put so many restrictions on legal growers and dispensaries they have problems maintaining good bud ..from what I have been told the bud is substandard and over priced

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I get my stuff 220-240 a Z sometimes piff sometimes dog but wow on occasions we get DAANNKKK like blue cheese had super silver haze last week 1 zoot and you would be of your rocker. My plants have started growing there 2nd set of leaves will post pics tomoz

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi all day 5 of being above ground!
    Below is Mary smashing it and thriving of my homemade set up!!!!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439134483.959638.jpg
    And below is jane, she is also doing v well she's about half a day younger, but I've noticed some edges around her leaves are pointing up...not too bad but is it something I'm doing wrong?? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439134567.927616.jpg
    Also I have £50 to spare should I get an extractor fan an ducting or some biobizz and a 300w dual spec cfl? Any replies welcome

8. What's your humidity like?
    A fellow UK blade grew in shed before, if he pops on I'll ask him to pop over

9. Hi I'm doing same I think one of mines struggling its weedy with a yellow leaf

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. I'm using npk 10ml per litre once q week in cocoa soil and a 300w call 6400k bulb

11. uploadfromtaptalk1439145932922.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439145946341.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439145965716.jpg

Can someone help with the little one the leaf is gone grey and yellow

12. You shouldn't really have 2 in the same pot, they will fight for food and space,
    Would that leaf have been touching the tin foil?

13. No not touched foil but will repot the two in one also I ordered 20 seeds and didn't know they were mixed sex wtf am I gonna do if they fck up my females?

14. Is this respectable for 3 days growth though?

15. Ye they are putting roots down now then they start up top,
    Mixed sex? Regulars you mean? You grow them out and you pull the males, it's just the luck of the draw,

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've repotted thks for help pal

• Like Like x 1
  17. uploadfromtaptalk1439148180990.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1439148180990.jpg

Looking a better set up

18. Yo yo see GG is giving some sound advise odd that you got regular seeds and not feminized not many seed bank do reg autos

• Like Like x 2
  19. Well someone go to help the newbys while your on your hols I used a pic of your extreme earlier on a different thread hope you don't mind,

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah I'm trying to send them back I'm not good enough to even know what use males have yet