Autoflower cfl first timer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluecheeselover, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Hey dude looks like you had ph issue vut if ya in the last 2 weeks i wouldnt worry too much buddy shes dogonna strip her self for nutes tho flush her still as this will help in the last 2 week swell

2. Cheers man, I'd say my biggest plant will be ready to come down in 2 and a half weeks gunnna flush for 1.5

3. Day 57
    Mary is pounding on the weight day by day.
    Jane her leaves are the same still gunna feed her straight water next time but she's still budding well
    I have one that I've kept hush about, I started to LST then stopped and she had been a stron grower from the start but I think she gunna be fun to harvest no pics yet thoe
    Below is my best and oldest plant Mary
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443639112.687437.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443639166.668856.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443639205.892011.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443639248.050453.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443639295.966621.jpg
    Also got my hps light just awaiting to be put up :) and my blue kush came today :)

4. #284 bluecheeselover, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
    Sorry for not updating but my hps is not letting me tak pics Mary's next water is the beginning of the 1-1.5 week flush. They have now got a really strong smell and literally covered in blankets of THC, I just don't know when to harvest haha

5. Also will a week flush be ok as it would give me my day off to harvest

6. At least 2 water feeds, you'd hate to get this far and at the end there's a chemical taste

7. Yeah they get watered every 3 days so that should be fine

8. When I come to harvest should I cut it of branch by branch and trim the leaves there and then and then hang to dry? Or should I trim once dry, I've got a wardrobe box for drying and hoping I can put it in my grow and the fan in there will give enough circulation in the box

9. Either way mate it's personal preference, I cut the leaves off when it's dry,
    You wanna cut it off the plant and leave a node at the end like a V so you can hang it up to dry

10. Should I cut the smaller ones off an place them in the middle of the box on a net surface where air can circulate? And just hang the large ones

11. I wish I could take pics to show you how they've turned out, it's 11 days until I chop Mary she would have had 4 waters by then so should be a decent flush??? They smell very lemony and citrusy but it's weird I'm also smelling vanilla now? Hmm must be the indica side of her??

12. #293 bluecheeselover, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444155898.190746.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444155920.803425.jpg
    That top nugs gunna weigh abit

13. Just seen my timer has been jumbled up!! Coulda been like this for a few days will this fuck em up???? Ive changed it back now but are they ruined

14. Check for naners (ball sacks) should be ok tho,

15. They look fine still pounding on the weight

16. #297 Ant Dog, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    Hey blue cheese . You did a great job with the lst . Looks like a nice even canopy . Good job brother ! I remember when you started this journal I was waiting on seeds . Seems like a long time ago lol ..... Anyways I now have 3 photos at around 45 days old .. I also have 5 autos about to overgrow their closet at a month old today . Here's a pic of a developing bud site on one of my autos at 29 days ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444258608.072633.jpg many blessings on your soon to be harvest ! I hope it's great !

17. They look v good mate not long until you will be flushing and gettin ready to chop your baby's down

18. I can't wait . I'm thinking about another month to harvest . They are suppose to take 8 weeks but we shall see

19. Yeah don't man I've got a week tomorrow till the chop and just can't stop thinking about it. Yeah mine were 10 weeks from seed and Mary will be 10 weeks on Tuesday so 73 when she's harvest, but another the same age isn't close to her and I'll start flushing her when I harvest Mary so all varys mate I'm sure you know :)