Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed tea,how potent can it be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420boxing, Aug 6, 2015.

1. I love tea and have been drinking it a lot while smoking recently. I found out about weed teawhike googling weed and tea and now I'm really curious. I've had edibles, bubble hash,normal hash and bho hash before. By far my favorite is smoking bubble hash and edibles have gotten me high for 12 hours before with the high increasing with time.

I'm looking to make a purchase tommorow and want to make some weed tea. I've read online that the effects can last 4-6 hours but this was on a site where it seemed like they were using cannabutter instead of normal butter. If you use normal butter or another fat to extract the thc just how high can you get? What's the best thing I can use in the mix to extract the thc? Also will booking the mix longer help extract more thc? Thanks in advance.

2. You can get pretty high. Ive made tea before and is not too bad. The best thing to use is the fattiest thing you have. Just let it steep for a half hour

3. I've had edibles but never tea..does it actually taste like weed? N does it get u as high as an edible? I'm pretty curious about this now lol never been much of a tea drinker but I'd like to try this Jaja

4. #4 puddleglum, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    Cannabutter tea tastes exactly like weed + butter + whatever flavor of tea, and gets you high just like any other edible. If you use a small amount, you will get a little high, and if you use a lot, you will get very high. [​IMG]

5. Could you possibly throw in your newly harvested leaves and simmer a tea for a good 2hours with water and coconut oil or do the leaves have to be dried first?

6. Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for more of a comparison of the levels of the high vs smoking and edibles. I just made the purchase and it smells so good. It smells like it would go perfect in this peppermint tea that I'm about to sip on. The thing that intrigues me the most about this is that I love tea and I love weed. Why not combine the two substances that give me the most euphoric highs. Can't imagine how dope it must be.

7. Hmm thanks lol I'm gonna have to try this soon