Dads first grow in a new room. 2ea 1000hps, 12x12x9 indoor, pro-mixhp zone5a USA

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Dadswieser, Aug 6, 2015.

1. So if I put a small grow tent inside the flower room will the air exchange still be safe for both stages of growth? I know the light has to be completely separate but can they share the same co2 enriched air?

2. Also as its recommended to top my plants at this stage, with the top that I cut off be large enough to try out in a clone machine? I built a clone box and want to try it out

3. Is it time to top her?
    Is it time to up pot to 5gal bags?

Attached Files:

4. Co2 is always good. If you are using an inline fan and filter not so much. It will just put it back outside. However I plan on extracting air outside cooling the tube then going outside. This way no co2 is getting sucked out.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp
    My Majestic Indoor & Outdoor Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

5. Plants are looking much better! Good work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

6. That's what I'm doing, 8" inlet thru both hoods out of the room to out of the room. This will control my temps (set on a temp switch) @90 degrees the fan kicks on. Vents from out of room thru hoods to out of room. Then I have 8"fan exhaust filtered with two 4" inlets near floor in opposite side of room. Gonna set it to 3min every hour on to clear the airspace and then let the CO2 bag refill the area.

7. Thanks HS88 I'm trying. Let me know if you see something of concern.

8. Will do! I'm sub'd and looking forward to seeing your progress!

9. That should work just fine.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp
    My Majestic Indoor & Outdoor Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

10. Some LST pull down support for now then later I will change out the 11 inch uprights for 36 or 48 inch uprights to support fruit.
    Could scrog with it too I guess....

Attached Files:

11. Gonna give the new cloner a go..... first try at cloning this way... we shall see.

Attached Files:

12. Very smart. I really wish I had done that early on. I didn't think about it or think my plants would out grow the tent, but they did. And now, I have to LST at least every other day to keep them from hitting the lights, but because I didn't have a setup for LST, I have string going every which way, and am running out of places to tie the plants down... Good call sir!

13. Is this what LST should look like? Is it ready for LST?
    Pulling top branch or lower branches?
    Gonna up pot to 5gal bags in a week or so

Attached Files:

14. So here is a good power point slide for LST

You basically want to turn every stem into a top.

uploadfromtaptalk1440353355159.jpeg

15. Your plants look way better! I would pull it down far enough so that the top of the plant is pointing towards the ground. It will find its way back up right towards the light

16. Thanks HS88, that makes more sense now. So I need to wait till they are in their forever home before I start training. Was planning to up pot to 5gal bags in a few days for a few of them. Been waiting for a good root set before i disturb them. I'm thinking I will only train the tall ones to the height of the small ones. I will update when I do for sure.
    Thanks for the props on the girls, they sure have been bouncing back from their rough start.

17. One month under 400mh and a few t8s. Thoughts?
    Would love some input.

Attached Files:

18. Im using promox hp my self. Love it so far