PC games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Nugagerube, Aug 5, 2015.

1. So I've been a console guy since I was a kid. But I ain't buying an xbox1. So I'm switching over to PC. Any good game suggestions? Online and off? Preferably free but if its good I don't mind paying. I play civ5 on PC as off now. That's it. I like shooters, rpgs, rts. Pretty much anything that's good ill enjoy. Im not picky. I'm really just looking for some fun new games to play. Recently I bought fable and dragon age for Xbox 360.

But any suggestions please? Free or otherwise.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Counter strike is a lot of fun it's like call of duty but people take it a lot more seriously and rage when your not good, dayZ is a fun game as well, its a zombie survival game. Not to sure of any other good ones..OH world of tanks is awesome great game to play while smoking. Enjoy your pc :)

3. For multiplayer games id say counterstrike and league of legends (free)

Games like the elder scrolls and fallout series are great for modding. And if you liked zombie on cod definitely get world at war, people are still putting out new maps for it.

Other than that get steam and just check the sales of the day and if you see something that looks cool get it cheap!

4. Pc games i love first ones will be all free

LoL
    HotS
    AoC
    Sc2
    Aion
    HoN
    OSRS
    Path of exile
    planetside 2

hm I cant think of anymore atm but those are really good imo.

other that are B2p (aka buy but no sub fee)
    css
    csgo
    GW2
    GW1
    Wc3
    scbw
    sc2 paid version for non custom games
    hmmm what else cant think of to many more anymore haha

5. #5 Nugagerube, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    Thanks for the games y'all. Ill look em up

They still make zombies maps for it? zombies is awesome

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you love RTS games like I do...

Age of Empires 2

War craft 3

Starcraft 2

Company of Heroes 2

The War of the Ring

The Battle for Middle Earth.

"Total War" games.

Mount and Blade: Warband is also definitely worth checking out.

7. Yeah man its not the original company but just random people that make them, they recently made a map call Leviathan that feels like a professionally made map.

Sadly the online zombies community is pretty slow but you can find a group to play die riese but other than that it'll be difficult.

Multiplayer is still very active with huge lobbys of 64 people, can only really find tdm and ffa modes though.

8. If your gonna get a FPS get BF4

9. left 4 dead 2 because movies and gameplay never blended so well. highly amusing/addicting and not to mention a blast to slay zombies and tanks!

10. Fucking E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy. It's a true RPG in the vein of Morrowind but quite a bit more complicated. Also, extremely weird. And set in a cyberpunk world.

11. games that i like on the pc are
    rocket league
    banishes
    besieged

cities skylines
    legoworlds
    the darkness
    sniper elite
    metro 2033
    gta v
    euro truck simulator 2
    grid
    sonic all stars racing transformed
    hand of fate
    tales from the border lands
    space engineers

grow home
    just cause
    Mafia 2
    chivalry
    unturned
    mirror's edge
    the escapist
    ark survival
    evil genius

minecraft
    terraria
    bio shockinfinite

those are the ones that really pop out at me on my steam library in no real order

12. Maple Story

Shockwave.com

Facebook

13. Check out the Shadowrun series. Some of the best games I've ever played.

The upcoming Pit People from The Behemoth looks like it's going to be awesome. Also turn based strategy. Worth keeping an eye out for it, IMO.

14. War Thunder fun dog fighting game.

15. world of tanks is also pretty good if you can stand like 10 min Que times

16. Steam is probably the best game platform there is, period. The amount of free content you can get through steam or even discounted content makes the consoles look like a bunch of greedy cunts and it looks good on them.

I cannot say enough about steam. The sales are insane. The summer sales are just like mind-blowingly insane.. At the summer sale you could fuckin buy like 4-5 games for $69.99 or go buy a single one on a console that has borderline potato graphics.

Steam.

Steam.

Steam.

Steam.

17. Rift

f2p mmorpg wow clone thats better than wow ever was.

18. Been playing FFXIV, been playing alot of MMO games lately. I think it is time to break out the console [​IMG]

19. 4-5 games for $69? Shit, you can get 10-15 for the same price on Steam during sales. You just have to watch the flash sales and daily deals and be patient. You're almost always guaranteed to see something you want marked down a ton.

20. Love CIV5 great choice

I personally can't fucken stand any sci-fi in my games, some exceptions tho like Fallout. OH SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR FALLOUT! It's due in November

Battlefield 4 is a good shooter

Recently bought Cities:Skylines, good city builder but nothing comes close to the challenges of Simcity Rush hour although tht games is oooooooooold

Also Tropico 5 is fun. you get to play as a dictator ruling your own island state in the caribbean