Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best movie to watch while smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DabsRus, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, I'm scrolling through Netflix right now about to spark up a blunt, wanted to know what movies you think are awesome and worth a watch. My top movie so far is the bandits with Bruce Willis and Billy Bob thorton, what do you guys think?

2. There are a few that come to mind, and then there are some that I would have never thought of, and when watching them while high, they were SO funny. I definitely lean toward comedies. The Hangover. And then of course the classics, like Friday and Half Baked.
    I think my all-time favorite would have to be Step Brothers. I mean, I cry laughing when watching it anyway, but while smoking, oh god!

3. On Netflix:

Zoolander
    Coming to America
    Pee Wee's Big Adventure

4. #4 BoobsDylan, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    Watch all Bill Burr stand up routines. I think there's 4 on Netflix. Prepare to laugh your stoned ass off.

Ok so that's not a movie but whatever.

5. LOTR

Underworld

6. Grandmas boy was funny

7. My go-to suggestion is The Big Lebowski. Somehow it's still getting funnier each time, even after watching it 15+ times.

8. Harold and Kumar go to white castle

9. Lets get classic here everyone. Any of the Austin powers movies are amazing while cooked.

10. Waking Life is the greatest piece of stoner entertainment to ever grace this planet. A true masterpiece.

11. really showing your young age. Austin Powers isn't old enough to be a classic.

12. Mac and Devin got to high school

13. Fine, Fine. Il get hella old on ya, watch some milo and otis.

14. lol oh lord how I wish I was your age. Milo and otis are hella young.

15. Still Smokin' is another great. Or ooh! Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!!!!!