Get milkier hits?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by youngstunna333, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Made a home made bong out of a Gatorade bottle... Any modifications I can make to get milkier, bigger hits? The bowl is a medium sized socket attached to a hollowed out bic pen, also has a carb on the side.

Attached Files:

2. ya, get a real bong. or at least, go get a real down stem and bowl to go with it. the problem youre having comes down to what youre using to make said bong from. here is what i recommend for a cheap DIY.

go to lowes or home depot and look over the brass fittings selection. you will find exactly what you're looking for there. what you want is a stem and a bowl that screws onto it. the stem itself should be somewhere along 8 to 10 inches long. that will work for most bottles and shit. but since you are there at lowes, look over the PVC pipe selection they have. notice that you can get the perfect piece of tube and cap for the perfect DIY bong. literally, for 10 bucks you can have made some indestructible and to order, exactly as you want it.

we had an indestructible bong just like the one above that we took everywhere with us. camping, hiking, biking , skating. it made no difference because that bong never died. i believe the original is still sitting in my bro's garage. good luck broski [​IMG]

3. Ya what he said ^^^ to get milkier hits it would be best to get a real downstem. If you don't have access to a downstem I used to use a trumpet mouth piece. Sounds weird but it is the perfect shape and already built. I think it would do better for you to get better, bigger, milkier hits. Toke on!

4. add a pill bottle ash catcher

5. seal it with chewing gum around the bottom of the stem.

6. also get a socket where the pen goes on the outside

7. OP wants maximum plastic in his hits

8. Lol the plastic from the pen will melt and you will get carbon dioxide poisoning from inhaling the smoke.

9. If your over 18 why don't you just get a cheap glass bowl? I never understand why people make these shitty plastic bongs

10. [quote name="mostdope122" post="22121816" timestamp="1446081047"]If your over 18 why don't you just get a cheap glass bowl of just get some rolling papers? Or make an apple pipe. Anything better than smoking out of that piece of shit

11. If your over 18 why don't you just get a cheap glass bowl of just get some rolling papers? Or make an apple pipe. Anythings better than smoking out of that piece of shit

12. I would move to a non plastic stem. I have had pens melt while smoking, and even light on fire, and it sucks.

13. first off make sure its airtight except for the bowl where you need flow for the medication to be burnt. also if you get a rubber grommet and two tube one slightly larger the gromet will act as the airtight and boom removable bowl, that will help get bigger hits. lastly why not just build a gravity bong (bucket and 2 liter bottle cut at the bottom and bowl attatched to the cap) gravity bongs can and probably will have a larger hit than with a most normal smaller glass bongs.