Dont Underestimate MJ

Discussion in 'General' started by 420pokesmot420, Aug 5, 2015.

1. I feel like people underestimate weed all the time. People describe it as a lazy, mind opening, good feeling drug. It may be my low tolerance but I am always susceptible to the "trippy" visual distortions and feelings I get. I say "visual distortions" because I believe it's a better term than using hallucinations, because people relate it to seeing things that aren't there. What I mean by visual distortions is:
    - More 3D look to the world (indescribable)
    - Cloudy heady feelings
    - Colors more vibrant
    - Depth perception is out of whack; this one is my fav because
    it trips me out (things move towards and away from me in like frames; like a
    bad clay animation)
    - Very RARE (out of body experience)
    - Laggy vision
    - Things pop out more (like a pop-up book)
    - Weird clear patterns in my vision
    - Etc.

I also feel when totally baked I get what I like to call "body hallucinations". It's basically like trippy feelings in my body such as:

- Feeling of falling
    - Feeling of on a rollercoaster
    - Waves going through my body
    - Not knowing where my body is in space / forgetting about my
    body
    - feeling negative space on my skin
    - feeling gravity pulling my body and skin in different
    directions
    - Feelings of slow-motion (feels like it takes me 10 seconds to
    turn my head around)
    - Time distortion (everyone knows this one)
    - I feel a presence or my soul in my body when I'm high (I'm
    spiritual and religious)
    - I feel one with nature. I am a part of this world, I feel the
    same as the plants around me.
    - going from high state to conscious state frequently (feels
    cool)
    - One time I felt my organs and brain in my body just sitting
    there (sound nasty but it was cool)
    - Etc.

I personally enjoy all of the things and effects I mentioned above. Doesn't make me paranoid or anything. It may be because I have a low tolerance and I find it difficult to build it up (I like having it low so it's not a problem for me) and I only need like a few hits from a pipe to get me
    baked out of my mind. ANYONE agree with anything I said above? I would like to know if you experience these things often and if these effects are normal after smoking weed. Thank you! :)

Tip: if you want to feel more of a stronger high or feel
    more of the things I mentioned above take a tolerance break. People who smoke
    daily don't get these effects as much anymore and that's probably why people
    say it's a weak and lazy drug. If you did shr**ms everyday it would eventually
    die down in effects as well.

2. Yeah, I think you just described being high. Those are pretty typical effects, for me at least.

3. @suedonim most people I talk to don't experience these things so I thought there was something wrong with me

4. Careful, can't discus other drugs here. Better off editing your post to remove that, you're not going to fool anyone with trying to censor it.

But to comment, weed has much deeper effects than just the super high feeling you described in your post. Those who smoke daily like those effects over being inebriated by the other effects of being stoned.

5. So, how do other people describe being high?

I'm an every day smoker (but not all day) and I feel most, if not all, of the things you describe pretty regularly when high. Although, the inebriated feeling isn't nearly as strong as it was back in the day. But, that's ok because, as Dr. Cooper mentioned above, many people prefer the other effects over the disoriented, stoned feeling.

6. Man from the posts you've made today it just sounds like you can't handle your weed or it's not for you

7. I have never tripped on weed the way OP does (i'm kinda jealous). My hearing gets funny though. I hear a sound and I cannot tell from which direction it's coming from.

8. Not true. I didn't say anything about it making my problems worse. It helps.

9. In my newer days of smokin, I would "green out" at times and get scared, that "heart attack" feeling and sweatin and all that...some people get that from time to time...

Here's the thing, other drugs come with that risk of death that weed doesn't come with...smoke too much weed, eat and go to sleep you'll be fine...not the case with "hard" substances...

Also the physical addiction thing, weed doesn't make you physically sick when you don't have it...

Weed is my favorite drug, drug of choice if you will, but I don't think its the "best feeling" drug you can take, but we can't talk about that here...

but weed doesn't come with the horrible risks that's why its called "weak" in relation to other drugs...even alcohol

10. That's why I love weed. I feel it is the perfect strength for me and that is the reason I dont think I would enjoy unmentionables. I think weed has a little bit of everything magical to give.

11. #11 charledon, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    Stay away from unmentionables