The Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Growforfun852, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Hi all ive recently got some seeds called The Widow from feminised seeds. Apparently they are a new better white widow strain. I originally was after the standard white widow but ended up with these. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of these or has any experience with them. I would love to chat with someone who has grow them already.
    Reviews on the site make some bold claims like its a better, more potent white widow and that its one of the best out there !!
    I hope there right but any experience with these would be great thanks !!!

Attached Files:

2. You know every site claims their new genetics are better than last ones? I usually go for the "stable" strains, the ones that have been grown a few grows and have proven results and of course from a legit breeder. I'm sure this can't be just a better white widow, it probably is a cross of a white widow.

3. Yeah i agree i dont think it will be better and i get most breeders say theirs are the best i was just curious if anyone had seen or tried these before. I cant imagine they would be a straight better version of white widow as thats a big ask ...