California weed

Discussion in 'General' started by thatpanickedguy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Is there a reason why california weed is so great? If yes, which?

2. #3 thatpanickedguy, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    Whoa thanks man

3. Reason 1: OG (ocean grown)
    Reason 2: Kush Valleys (mountain ranges)
    Reason 3: Orchards and Vineyards of Citrus (bushes, shrubs, trees, etc.)

combine location with location and location and you get bomb weed.

vineyards + growers = Grand Daddy Purps
    orchards + growers = Blue Dream
    beaches + growers = OG anything
    snow + growers = Variety of haze/kush combos

Trust me, I'm a geologist.

4. It isn't any better than other legal/medical states.

Californians just love to hype their shit for no good reason.

5. None, except the 3 I clearly stated above. If you don't get the weather we get here in California, sucks to your assmar and buy your weed from the sewer system you grow your shit in. Sun shines for a reason, sorry if it doesn't where you live. Believe me, I know better than to assume the stupid position.

6. If I told you that REDWOOD trees only grow in Africa, would you move to africa to go get your weed? or would you have Africans ship their shit to your spoiled fatass? Go lose some weight and then push it around.

7. #9 SIRSOG, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    Your argument was solid until you lowered yourself to personal insults (and that your argument only apples to outdoor)

Let's be mature if we want to act like we know if all

8. Uhh yeah...

I'll let that speak for itself...

9. #11 mistahsparklez, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2015
    Edited due to lack of hide feature on app ~ SIRSOG

mod approved.

10. Outdoor I'd say California has the best.

But with indoor... I'd say any legal state plus California has the best herb. (Considering it's only legal for medicinal purposes in CA)

11. Mary Jane speaks for herself in "California."
    By now ....Its no secret that California is one of the states that has great weather/elements for growing lots of things ,which by the way is the only particular state this thread specifically questions. Why not just focus on the question? Comparison was never the issue here. It WAS a very straight & simple question.
    How did it turn into a debate or discussion of other states?
    A response is much better than a reaction.
    I wonder which state (Thatpanickedguy) is in?

12. I live in British Columbia and the weed is FIRE 🔥 cheap $100 ounces on the street.
    I tried Cali weed and it was pretty good, but way more expensive.

BC bud ftw

13. I m not from the US (all the way from romania actually) yet even here people praise the cali good shit. Well behind netherlands weed :)))

14. Because artificial pricing standards determine potency of product where your brain understands what you can buy. Number of dollars spent has relatively little to do with where your plants grow from the ground. If they grow in thin air then may the air be good to you in your state of existence.

Referencing geology, and triangles, geometry and rationalization, you can buy weed anywhere, but where it grows first matters. I could build cars here in America and sell them to Indian people for billions of rupies and get literally no better product than the factory can output (here in America).

Science. But lets debate about how much money can buy you the best shit from the best person who is the best dealer of the best buds who has no attachment to the land. --> Alien weed. and i'm not being sarcastic in the least.

Weather patterns predict soon, that the moisture in the air mixed with the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean will breed a new hurricane in the form of El Nino. Possibly mixing with the air current from Hawaii to give this ultra-cooling effect of the Pineapple Express wind current. I stake my oath on the land on which I stand; this soil is great. And the weather is damn near picture perfect 360/365 days out of the year. That might help just a bit for the plants.

Back to the topic though, the more money you spend, literally the better the weed is because that trumps logic in every way.

15. Try some BC bud. BLOWS MY MIND. #teamcanada

16. Money does not have a placebo effect. You're reaching pretty far on that one.

I think you just like bragging about cali weed. Overhyped nonsense.
    Money does not have a placebo effect. You're reaching pretty far on that one.

I think you just like bragging about cali weed. Overhyped nonsense.

17. I enjoyed the king of the flies reference :p

18. It's that freekin California sun and climate that makes outdoor marijuana the best from Cali.

$100 ounces of fire are probably bought direct from grower if you are lucky. Generally, $100 ounces suck. Here in Cali, we boast of weed that is mostly 25 - 30% THC which is kick ass weed. If you get that for $100 an ounce in BC, your seller is missing out on a gold mine of cash. He can make 4X as much money in Calif.

I have been smoking weed since 1972, and in all them years, I highly doubt that your $100 ounces are fire. Not like California fire. Cali has the best.