Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gram of Wax price

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whitewarlock1, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I've searched on this forum for this question previously and a very common answer is that it depends on where you live. In Houston, Texas how much would a gram of wax go for normally? I know some1 selling for 50 and another for 30..

2. 30 is what I pay in Oregon

• Like Like x 1
  3. $10 for crap, $15 for mediocre, and $20 dank.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Across the whole internet, this price scheme is found to be universally accurate. Spend wisely, and buy more weed. Donate today!

5. Depends on quality, for $50/g I would expect very well done nug run wax. For $30/g I would excpect slightly less qulaity and a product produced from trim.

6. Fixed

7. I get good prices for dank bud. Usually only paying 180/oz which is average for my area, Although my boy wants $70 for a gram of shatter...... Crazy. He claims it's very dank and vaccum purged.

8. $25 for a GRAM of shatter? lol

9. why do you people believe that an unstable drug market will have uniform prices for illegal goods?

FACEPALM

10. Is that too much or too little??

In CA it's not hard to find a great quality gram of shatter for $25. Like all products it's about location and connections.

• Like Like x 1
  11. dispensaries sell shatter for $25-$35 for half a gram

12. Dispensaries always up charge.

13. No actually good wax sells for between $40 and $50 per gram at most of the local dispensaries. A buddy hookup is a different story. I get it for the cost of butane if I want any so personally I wouldn't even pay your adjusted cost. Thanks for correcting me though when you apparently have no clue.

14. OP never asked for dispensary prices guys :confused_2:

15. Lolz ok...... I get it from dispensaries, growers, and dealers and it's the same price all around here......Soooo....

16. does anyone else think that dabbing is just a passing fad?
    Don't get me wrong, getting high will always be the same fun for everyone who wants to participate, but dabbing as an activity is on the sketchier side of rigs, or do I just not understand the full potential of torched titanium nails and dripping wax?
    Flowers never let me down so I never have to sport a frown when my fade got me all upside down ;-P

17. You blades have it made a g of wax where i live goes for $125 a gram. The fucked up part is its not even real wax has no thc in it.. dumbass people keep buying it lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. drug dealers gonna deal drugs, yo. And deep pockets always have holes in them too. burn baby burn!! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. if you are looking for absolute top shelf ganja and want the absolute value of it your shit out of luck lol. there is all kinds of ganja out there that people claim is the bomb, or that its fire and they get it for 10$ a gram or 100$ an ounce. that is not top shelf ganja. good ganja? oh sure no doubt about it. killer ganja? it is certainly possible because i have copped from the street for it before. top shelf? no. nope. no way. why? because its all about the money.

all of the truly epic ganja is getting sold to medical dispensaries or dispensaries in legal rec states. some co-ops sell directly to the public but they usually have lists and it can be a long time waiting to get in a place like that. that isn't to say that all dispensaries sell epic top shelf ganja because they don't. you have to find one through trial and error. it took me a handful of tries to find a proper dispensary that had quality ganja every time. just look at some of the pictures i have posted in "what you smoking tonight" and threads like it. you'll see what i mean. there is no fucking way that some street dealer is going to be selling epically killer ganja like that. it just doesn't happen. all of the truly top shelf dank ganja gets sold from the growers to dispensaries because they pay the most for it. the guy i know that grows legal in northern california has most of his crop sold before its even grown. and no, it isn't sold to a bunch of street dealers. street dealers get the left overs that didn't make the cut.

if you want to see what killer ganja looks like then take a look at weed maps and choose a medical state near you. then choose a city and then choose an individual dispensaries and take a look at their menus. now you can start looking over different states and different cites and different dispensaries. THEN you might get some sort of direction as far as what you're trying to figure out.

let me get this strait though, i am in no way saying that you cant ever get killer ganja from the street because you can. i did it for years just like everyone else is doing. what i am saying is if you want some truly next level ninja type of shit, then you'll be getting it from a dispensary. if you want to know what the stable price that everyone is currently paying for medical marijuana {the current standard} then take a look at weed maps and browse the different menus for all of the delicious eye candy.

i am an older dude and i have been rolling doobies for longer then some of you have been alive. i have seen the the entire scene on ganja culture change and change and then change yet again. i have been smoking doobage through out all of it. the absolute best ganja i have ever in my life purchased and smoked came from a medical dispensary. same goes for wax and other concentrates like keif and hash. never ever has some street dealer handed over ganja to me or my friends / family that looks, smells, tastes and has the potency of dispensary ganja. never....

oh yeah, here is the link to weed maps and the dispensary i use every time. i have gotten moon rocks and caviar gold like products from them as well. i always ask if they have something new or unusual that i should try and they usually do lol. i cant wait until everyone has access to dispensary ganja.

man i feel blessed living in these times. ganja is actually fucking legal!!!! i just crack up and laugh maniacally over that even to this day. it just blows my mind. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. @mistahsparklez i get what you saying g but i really dont think you understood my post. Mofuckers is selling that fufu wax you can buy from headshops to ppl for 125 a gram telling them its legit wax and it has 0% THC in it. Therefore you will not get any kind of high except the placebo cause these young cats think they are "dabbing" mind you i dont live in a legal nor medical state lmao XD