help me with veging plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by michaeljr, Aug 4, 2015.

1. So last week i had to buy some clones off of a guy i didnt know because the normal guy i get them from couldnt anytime soon.

Ive been really busy the last week so i just threw them in my vege tent and have been watering them. I have some free time for the next couple days and when i get these clones they were already out of control and are even more out of control now.

Please help me on what i should do to manicure these bad boys. I have more than this but they all look like these guys.

IMG_2760.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2761.JPG

thanks for any and all responses.

2. Lst or scrog first off. Also I would top now too. They look deficient in some areas. They look hungry to me. Are you feeding any nutrients?

3. yes im feeding them sensei grow. and then once i change to flower i use sensei bloom. I hadnt watered in the last 2 days so i just fed them again

4. would u recommend lst or scrog

5. I prefer lst honestly.

6. #6 Trichuk, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    Looks to me like you have a toxicity not a deficiency. You need to flush all the plants. Put 3x the amount of distilled or RO water through your planters.
    Your plants have eagle claw and the colour is getting pretty dark along with narrow leaves.

7. i should also mention i will be throwing these in a green house for a quick last light dep cycle.