Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Usual Drug Test Concern...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuzzyboyblu, Aug 4, 2015.

1. I've been a daily heavy smoker for years. This past spring I applied for nursing school and I got accepted on June 10th. I hadn't smoked since June 6th and for the weeks before that my use had kinda dwindled down. So, this morning, on the 58th day of solidly not smoking....I took an at home test...and what do you know...I test positive for THC...fall semester starts on August 17th, and my impending drug test can be anywhere from that day onward...so I truly need to be able to piss clean by then...that gives me about 2 more weeks.

Not a heavy guy, I'm about 5'9" and weigh 145. Have been working out some these past weeks, so maybe that's THC stored up in my fat cells flooding out. Anywho, I need some advice on what to do. Should I continue working out? Eat better? Test myself regularly and if there's no improvement then keep my system diluted on the daily?

Any advice or info could be helpful.

And for the record: I'm skeptical about synthetic when it's being shipped to labs...heard mixed things.

2. I went through this last year. Damn near same circumstances. I decided that if I didn't put my dirty p in the cup, it couldn't test positive. I ordered a urine sub kit (little pouch you wear around your waist), and I put some synthetic in it, and wore the belt, everyday until the drug test. When it came up, I was ready. I subbed. I just graduated school with 3.89gpa.

Good luck bro.