Stuck between a rock and a hard place (drug dealer wants to harm me) Long story

Discussion in 'General' started by Indi05, Aug 3, 2015.

1. ok so this might take a while but i will make it as and short as possible giving the crucial details..
    Btw feel free to move my post, its my first time here but i think im in the green (no pun intended)
    so if you would read the whole story and give me tips on what to do that would be greatly appreciated thanks! =)
    So, before i start, i will admit my guilt and stupidity which is involved in the following short paragraphs...

About 4 months ago i met this random dude on the street whilst I was walking towards a stoner spot to meet my friends, halway through my "journey" an arab guy pulled oever in his car and asked me if i had a rolling paper, I kinly said 'yes' and gave two to him, about 10 secs later he offered me if i wanted to buy some hashish,
    I was hesistant at first and just before i could anwser, there was two older couple (arabs to) that went up to him and talked saying "long time no see", "yes its good that your doing great "etc
    this changed my mind thinking that nice looking people know him , so i thought to my self hes trustworthy for a stranger and that he lives in the same area as me, anyway I stupidily agreed and got into his car, we drove for a minute whilst I had my hand discretly in my pocket with the pocket knife firmly grasped just in case he tried any dodgy stuff...
    anyways we got out of the car and he walked us in front of his "supposedly" uncles apartment telling me that his uncle is a dealer, he told me to wait in front of the apartment as he said hes uncle doesnt like strangers when dealing, and of course that is a plausible thought, he told me to give the money know and hell be back after a minute.. And GUESS WHAT? my stupid mind for the second time handed him 50€ (yes i live in France)

i waited for 5 minutes-10mins even upto 30 minutes, so I decided to walk into through the apartment door and what did I see?
    I saw that this smart building had a back door, My face turned pale knowing that i just got stolen, the guy probs took the money went out through the back and got into his car and left discretly, anyways I felt ashamed and so stupid,
    I met my friends a few moments later and I explained to them what had just happened... and they just laughed how a lot of pot smokers have experienced a similar rob, they told me "its fine you gotta learn from it", "never hand the money unless you have the product in your hand first" bla bla bla , of course i took good notice of those words.. we all learn from failures right?

anyway that shit aint the real kicker,
    Just two weeks later after that "incident" he spotted me walking and stopped me, said he was sorry and had a problem, he told me how that day when i got stolen that he couldnt give me the stuff since he "supposedly" he got arrested in his unles apartment and a seperate police took his car off him with keys etc... he told me that he had to go to police station for three days when they questioned him about drug trafficking, he told me that he couldnt get the 100 euros back since he gave it to his uncle and that the hash he brought was confiscated...

He then lured me to a calm place, he offered to smoke this J so I did, anyway he then goes ranting about how he had this fine of 800€ for being caught with what would of been my product, he starts blaming me and says that i should be paying the fine and that he offered me to go to the police station to get the fine transfered to me, of course at this point this story weather made up or not got me belleiving the guy, I said that i refused to get the fine transfered as if my parents saw it i would of been kicked out and been disgraced. plus it wouldnt look good on my Uni application if i have a drug past, its one of the best Unis in the region also... i kept thinking about the negatives and I refused to have it transffered, however i did say that yes if i wasnt in your situtaion this would of never happened, and I offered him that if he showed me the fine he got for proof then i would help him in paying half of his fine, (I mean the dude has a point)
    then he got agressive when i told him that, He grabbed me by the collar of the shirt and acted agressive saying how I should pay all of it, since hes unemployed (which by the looks of it i can surely say he does look unemployed) Since I was high af i kinda got scared and paid him 200€ on the spot (yes i had a really bad trip after he got agressive on me) I cant really fight him since hes big compared to me..
    anyway he said to meet him at this spot around the same time tommorow whilst grabbing my jaw and saying that id better come tommorow or there will be consequences,
    The following day I didnt show up,I was pissed as hell when i woke up that morning knowing that I lost 300 over this arab scum scammer, I realsied that He made me his bitch and that I would get extorted, I didnt show up that day fearing that he would beat the fuck out of me if i didnt show up with money. Anyways four days later after my bad event, I went to a 2month holiday, i just came back yesterday and right this instance im kinda fearing to go out since if he spots me in the street i would get beaten, hell also be thinking that I hid away from him for 2months (when in reality i was on holidays)
    thing is I think that hes strongly bullshitting even though there might be truth to it..
    I mean why do I have to pay his fine if its even true? he even told me that he went through school trying to look for me xD asking other students if they knew me...
    the only thing im worried is getting my ass handed over to me, him exortting money from me etc..

anyway i need you guys oponions what should i do?

-accept the beating and still not pay
    -Pay

-pay and get beat up anyways
    -report to police '(even though im guilty as well, not my preffered option) dont think theres need to since i read that after 3 months someone cant transfer the fine to another person, making the arab guy forced to pay his own fine, plus if I do report to the police i will have no proof of him extorting me
    -If i see him in the street, just ignore him completely and keep close to well lit public areas..
    -just go face to face and tell him the honest truth that you wont pay no more a fucking dime to him

- other ideas or am i just over-reacting and/or screwed?

2. Did he take your man card too?

3. Lol i know how much of a fool I was,
    but please if you havent got any ideas or non-bad rhetorical questions and/or dumb comments please simply dont post...

4. Apparently so.

5. you've come to the wrong place[​IMG]

grow your own cannabis, problem solved

6. you guys arent reall helpig are you? -_- i need some help on my current sitution so i dont get possibly a record or beat up

7. #7 iAmBetty, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    call the police or buy a gun

or just bend over

8. damn you're dumb...he was obviously lying since he left out the back with your money and you hang out with him again and give him more money? lol

9. so what should i do if i see him? be chill and say like
    " you got me like a big fool, but now please fuck off out of my life" and just carry on and learn from my mistakes?

10. yea or just ignore him...maybe look up some boxing/street fighting moves so you can at least defend yourself if he tries anything...he's most likely all bark and knows he can punk you out so dont be like "I am a fool, please do not harm me sir" so either be intimidating or dont say anything

11. rofl, I think he already did that.

12. #12 Carne Seca, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Like that's going to stop him. You have three choices. Continue with being his personal ATM and risk a beating or two. Move. File a police report and let the chips fall where they may. Your stupidity got you into this mess. Don't expect anyone on here to be too sympathetic. Personally, I would get the police involved. Your situation is only going to get worse. He went looking for you on campus. That kind of effort only means he isn't going to stop.

13. He has you down as a soft touch.
    If yòu had said "ok lets go to the cop shop and get fine sorted" or better still tell him to fuck off!

If you had done that you would have never have seen him again.

He thinks you are going to give him more cash everytime he threatens you.
    If you cant stand up for yourself or like me have a brother who can lol then cut your losses and hire someone to do it.
    [quote name="boydamien" post="21897873" timestamp="1438627869"]He has you down as a soft touch.
    If yòu had said "ok lets go to the cop shop and get fine sorted" or better still tell him to fuck off!

If you had done that you would have never have seen him again.

He thinks you are going to give him more cash everytime he threatens you.
    If you cant stand up for yourself or like me have a brother who can lol then cut your losses and hire someone to do it.

Better to spend the cash on that as opposed to handing it to Gaddafi lol

14. *dealer*
    He hasnt dealt you shit, look him dead in the eye and tell him to fuck off. Dont let the fear be noticed in your eyes, dont bend over again.

15. Boy, you and my sister should get together... she once went to a psychic who told her that her (my sister's) money was hexed and that she (the psychic) would remove the hex and cleanse her money, but that she would need to keep it overnight. So my sister goes to her bank and withdraws all her money and leaves it with the psychic. When she went back to get it the next day the house was empty - the psychic had packed up, lock, stock and barrel, and moved. I just couldn't muster up any sympathy for her or for you because such stupidity deserves what it gets!

Anytime you ignore what your gut is telling you and listen to what your mind is telling you instead, you are headed for trouble. But it all works out in the end because you have gained some experience that will contribute to your education. A little bit of street smarts never hurt anyone. And it seems to me you could SURE use some of that!

16. You seriously gave this dude 200€ after he already stole 100€ from you? Dude you kinda deserve to get ripped off like this.

Fool me once....

The advice I'd give kind of condones violence so I can't really tell you, but I think you can pick up what I'm trying to say.

17. learn how-to and grow your own.. with a tiny bit of know how you'll get nugs a whole hell of alot better than the mids masquerading as the funk u get off the street

18. Are you 12 or a troll? If you're really young, get someone else to beat him up. And rob him while you're at it. If you're 18+ learn to man up, he's probably not the last to try to intimidate you. That being said, I'm in no way responsible for what happens. If you're serious.

19. #19 Stayingcalm, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    Fuckin grkw some balls i handed him 200 on the spot haha oh dear . U had the knife why not use it now ? I aint telling you to stab the dude

20. Figure out where he is, get your boys rounded up, and go handle your business.