Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird Tingly Body High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mastodon22, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Hey guys, noobie to both toking and the forums. I did also try searching for other topics like this that couldnt fit the same description so sorry if its also not in the right place. Anyways, I just started smoking and the first time was good, i got a good high and played guitar and got a little tingly vibration going and then was laughy for the rest of it. This was a Sativa I was told, second time on same stuff i took around 3-4 hits. there was no vibrations or tinglyness but just laughy and hungry and tired. But the third/fourth time is what im curious about, these 2 times i was on an Indica strain called painkiller and the first time i tried it (My third time) i experienced an intense tinglyness and weird but stoned feeling after maybe around 7 hits, it was almost scary but i also enjoyed it somewhat. It almost felt like my whole body was asleep but i could still feel everything. The next time on this stuff i got the same experience after about 5 hits, i layed down this time and could feel an almost pain sensation in my head, probably from a headache from not drinking water. Anyways, is this feeling normal? Is this beause im still new and am just getting really really high? I have been smoking around 3-4 hits and have been getting a more relaxed couch lock high with the indica stuff while also being laughy. Also, could the weird headache needle pain be from dehydration? All help is appreciated. [​IMG]

2. Sounds completely normal, just a body high compared to a head high. The headache was most likely dehydration so don't forget to drink water!

3. Thanks! Will this always happen when i get really high from indica dominant strains? Or is it a beginner/first timer thing

4. You're just getting very very high on an indica heavy strain. Smoking a lot of indica can give you a very intense and sometimes psychedelic high that can make it very hard to do anything.