Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just a quick sesh in room question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xCanadianBacon, Aug 3, 2015.

1. So I've been smoking for a little over a year now. But recently I've gotten a new bong and realize using a sploof is more difficult with this new bong due to more smoke created. I'm just curious, over the last year I've smoked out of little pipes and bubblers, then blew it out my window with a square fan stationed in the frame of the window, blowing outwards. Now, if I were to keep doing that, but drop the sploof from the equation and just blow the smoke through the fan, out the window, would there be a lingering smell in my room from that or should it all be gone out the window with the smoke itself?

Thanks :p And I am not stupid, I know to smoke like this only when no one is around / outside to smell it. This is primarily for midnight seshing.

2. Heres what i do, take a candle, light it for like 30 seconds, place at window and blow it out. The smoke from the candle will show which way the wind is blowing, this is important for smoke not to come back in and make you room smell of dank [​IMG] do this to your door to see if fresh air comes in our if your rooms air goes out, this will tell you wether or not your room can smell a little without the rest of the people in the building finding out[​IMG] keep your bong close to the window if the air is blowing outside if not change window if possible to avoid any excess smell. The fan is a great idea but think about adding one a good 10 ft behind you to blow ALL smell/smoke even thought it blows out your lighter it can save your ass and the torch lighters are the best solution. for the smell outside, don't bother with it unless your room is downstairs, it hardly smells outside for more then 2 mins and with a bong its hard to juggle sploof exhales and holding the bong and lighter and all the shit and this can lead you to letting smoke from inside the bong into the room.

This is coming from a guy that has been living in dorm for 2 1\\2 years plus experience with parents. Anyways most of the time its situational but those are some basic tips. Hope it helps, Stay lifted yo [​IMG]

3. I made an account just to answer this btw [​IMG]

4. Thanks Lon3rSton3r, all that is really helpful. I look at the excess odurs this way. My desk is sitting right under my window and where I place my bong and weed is right behind the fan. Therefore any odurs that may linger will get sucked out from the fan. It's not like I'm sitting across the room and smoking.

5. That's pretty sweet of a set up then, try not to smoke to often in your room though eventually it will stick and your room will just permanently smell no matter what you do. when i was at my parents i could go from my window to the roof and that was where i smoke, if you can find a chill spot no one will go and that is not hard to get to, i would go there

6. Lmao yeah, but if it's kept carefully under control then I think it should be fine