Budget gaming computer

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by philisreal420, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Hey Blades! I am considering buying a PC solely for the purpose of gaming. I am fairly new to all of this and I want to spend the least amount of money possible.. Any suggestions/tips?

2. Can you build your own?

3. I guess I could, but I am not very familiar with the process or anything about it really.. Been doing a lot of reading on the topic though so that's a start.

4. Well remember its more satisfying and fun to do so, plus the money you save is nice. Just gotta really only worry about the motherboard/cpu and if their compatible and that's really the only thing you need to worry about, also if you don't get a power supply that has to much/little watts.

5. check out pcpartpicker.com it will help a ton with getting started in building your own system it will show you wattage and compatibility as well as lowest general price

6. I'll deff check it out! Thanks !

7. Well seeing as how it is 2k15 and technology is far superior to everything beforehand with moore's law in place, Technology to price ratios have gone to the affordable side of easy gaming rig.

Best Buy - HP AMD A6 laptop, 4gig ram, 500gig HD, 15.6" widescreen, windows 8.1 OR 10 -- $279
    add on a wireless keyboard/mouse combo and you have your gaming rig, hands down, least amount of money spent.

Check the stats too because gaming is all about the GPU, and this one has ATI Radeon 8400 HD dedicated graphics. Highly worth the investment.

Games are playable at stable 50-60fps with medium settings max. but if you want to break the bank... rig it up! [​IMG]

8. Just went on best buys website and checked it out! Honestly thinking about making the purchase, I don't need all the best specs for my rig & with a pricetag like that I don't really think I can go wrong here. Thanks!!

9. Glad i could be of service! I got mine on my birthday beginning of 2014 and this one is the same model just upgraded by time in 1 year. games i can easily play: Warcraft III, Left 4 Dead 2, cs 1.6, cod mw3, dota 2, etc etc. Game on broski!!