How does she look? Opinions?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LazyBlazer, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Hi guys haven't been here on GC in a while but feels good to be back! Me and a buddy started 12 plants back in mid May all from very high quality bag seeds...and that got cut down to 3. Rather not discuss why...needless to say we got 1 female out of the 3 that were left. The two that turned out male were both topped multiple times and the female has not...it's in completely natural growth and 6-7ft tall . She receives full sun pretty much all day long and i believe she is just switching from pre flower into flower. Soil consists of Baccto premium soil and Baccto Lite soil, Black Kow compost, Mushroom compost, perlite, vermiculite, Kelp meal, EWC, Epsoma organic plant tone, Jobes organic fertilizer containing all micro nutrients needed, and little Epsom salt and lime. I just started introducing more P & K this week. Just posting to find out your opinions and comments/suggestions. Looks to be sativa dominate? Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Hey Lblazer.Shes a big lanky thing !! Isn't she.!! Probably want to stake her now . Looks like she will get a big PHAT cola on top and on the ends of those long branches. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks lovely & healthy! She could become a whale :p

Keep close eye on the main stem, It looks like she might need some support in the future :)

Let nature do its thing for now.

4. Yes she sure is!!! the other 2 were much more bushy and a lot more dense than this girl, due to not pruning her in any way. I still think she looks good! Yes she does look promising to push out a nice sized cola...cant wait to watch her progress into flowering!! I do have some stakes but i think i might have to find taller ones as she is really starting to stretch the past couple weeks.

5. I agree i think the main stem looks a little fragile for the size she has become...i hope she holds up through the late summer storms!!! She has seen some rough weather so far this year and she has done great so i'm just keeping my fingers crossed!