Hiding The Smell After Smoking...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Domain_Diego, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Sometimes when I smoke I know that I'll have to be around people soon. Sometimes I don't want some of these people to know I was smoking, whether it be family or at work. Most of the time I use Blunt Power, the $5 spray they usually have at gas stations. If you ever have to hide the smell after you smoke, what do you do.?

2. People say deo but in my opinion it doesn't work

3. Incense works in the house

4. Yup incense are probably my favorite thing to use in the house atm

5. ozium. the best there is.
    and a fan

6. Burn popcorn

• Like Like x 1
  7. Usually, I smoke in my bathroom, with the door closed and the fan on. After each hit, I blow it out an open window :)

8. "ah grasshopper...always eat a few boiled eggs and microwave bean burritos a day and just rip a cloud of green eye searing gas when done toking a fatty...nobody will notice the smell of weed" - Confucius 579 BC

• Like Like x 1
  9. buy some weed scented incence and free blow so u have something to blame it on lol

10. I usually mix fabric softener with water, doesn't work in my car though. Just my clothes

11. Do you think that might be harmful??? I wouldn't inhale that! I'd do some research on that man.

12. I make sure to take my shirt/jacket off and spray those directly so I don't inhale it

13. Oh wow, it sounded like you were putting liquid fabric softener in your bong water so the bong rips would just smell like clothes drying LoL. I get it now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. How high are you? Hahahaha

• Like Like x 2
  15. Always wash your hands

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pppretty fucka Highhhhh lolzzz

• Like Like x 1
  17. In the bathroom. Carry rubber bands, bring dryer sheets, and toilet paper tube. Put the dryer sheets on the end with a rubber band and stuff one inside. U blow thru it and its pretty much smell-less. It's a smoke filter. Then wash ur hands and have some mints or gum

18. no thanks. I will just get caught and suffer the consequences. Cuzzzzzz there ain't none in Oregon lolz

19. Turning on my deep fryer sure has a pungent smell, especially considering the oil is pretty dirty right now

20. I smoke in my bathroom also, with the fan on. I don't have a window to open. I live in an apartment. I use Febreze, but I think its not strong enough.