Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Sativa for the first time.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by migelini, Aug 2, 2015.

1. #1 migelini, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    Any tips you all might have for me? Do's and don't's?

2. Just have fun with it and go into dogmode

3. Ur gonna die !!!!!

4. Just smoke it. It's just weed, nothing dangerous can happen. Maybe try to do something like walking, music etc. If you start having bad though things can escalate faster than with indica

5. Sativa is a head high so quite frankly "Mind your own business"

If you let other's get to you, those thoughts might be intrusive to you and you might flip out somehow and do stupid shit. Don't ask stupid shit, unless you want to be the stupid friend. Think like a philosopher and become smarter by natural design. But don't do that until you get high. When you are high, don't think about how high you feel. Be as high as you want, don't think of "coming down"

some do's and don't(s)

6. honestly dont even worry about it. its just weed like that other guy said. just smoke it and be chill and ur fine. it really all just depends on how much you smoke.

7. Just smoke it, and make sure you don't smoke way too much of it. In other words, smoke as much as you usually do. I've only ever smoked Sativa, and I'm really looking to smoke some Indica if I can find any soon.

8. How can you not find indica? From my studies the streets favor indica.

9. Sativa first time, maybe smoke less at first and smoke more as you go according to how you feel. don't wanna green out

10. You probably wont even be able to tell the diffrence between indica and sative unless youve been smoking for a little while

11. Your safer with sativa. Indica may od you.

Don't die..

12. Well, I smoked my friend's strain a couple times which was Sativa, and I bought an eighth from my seller and it ended up being Sativa as well. Since I have an extremely low tolerance right now I only smoke 0.05-0.08g a sesh. With 3g left, that means I have at least like 50 sessions left if I were to smoke all of it alone so it'll be a while before i buy anything else haha. Hopefully when I buy next it'll be Indica.

Don't get me wrong, the Sativa high is great, but I'm really looking for the kind of high that'll make me chill and giggly, not the kind of high that makes me want to cruise down a highway or walk around for an hour or two with music blasting as I zone out into a trance.

13. hahaha just smoke it u might just fall asleep nothing else could happen. Point blank .

14. Tips for smoking? Inhale as you combust the cannabis. Smoking really is pretty much that simple.

15. Music + Sativa = space time travels.