Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super potent bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheIdealBanana, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Okay so here's the deal. I just got a new dealer and this is the third time I've boughten from him. The first couple times were decent, but nothing special.

This time he hit me up and said he has some really good shit for $60 an eighth. Now that is way out of my price range for an eighth which I told him. He said $50 up front and if it was as good as he said I could pay him the rest later.

Holy shit.. I've been smoking for 5 years now and in that time have built up quite a tolerance, but one hit each from the bong and me and my friend and I were literally about to green out. It was weird because I hadn't been able to get that high for a really long time and especially with so little. I'm not complaining by any means, but just thought it was weird. Anyone else have this happen?

2. welcome to the wonderful world of dank. it only gets better from there. now you see why the dank is worth it. [​IMG]

3. No bud is worth 50/eighth, but that's my personal opinion. I know it's the norm for many

4. congratulations! You got yourself some dank.

5. Congrats !!!! B)

6. Glad to see you got some good dope yea that sticky shit

7. #9 snackstick, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    It happens my cousin is a daily smoker and recently while visiting her town I meet up with her and my aunt who is also a daily smoker I rolled a joint of the Super Lemon Haze I grew halfway though the J my Aunt taps out and proceeds to stare ant the floor so my cousin and I continue to finish the jay as we are close to finishing it my cuz flicks the J into the woods I yell hey is my Phunky Feel tip still on that as she staggers past me she mumbles I'm so fucking high she proceeds to go pass out on the living room floor. Lmfao

8. Here in Belfast, Northern Ireland we pay £50/$80 for an eighth of dank weed, and even that weed compared to what you can get in CO, CA, etc is terrible.

9. It's not just those states, I have lived in minnesota for a little over 16 years and in my time i've managed to collect a number of contacts (at least 50) that deal or have in the past dealed and have connections. Its quite abundant here, although some do not know how to go about finding it due to age or being too shy to ask people.

It should be motherfucking free, absolutely cannot wait till I am able to grow it.