Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making edible cannabis oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rdl811, Aug 2, 2015.

1. I saw a video on how to make decarboxylated cannabis oil using coconut oil. The problem is I'm allergic to coconut oil, So i wanted to make it with hemp seed oil instead. Does anybody know what the correct oven temperatures would be for making edible cannabis oil using hemp seed oil? Thanks

2. i would follow the directions as they are but sub the oil for one that you like. try just a little bit to see if it works like you want it too. it is the fats that the good stuff in ganja binds too when we make oil. that is why coconut oil is preferred but any oil will work as long as it has the required fats. try the one you want and report back your experience broski!

3. I opted out of doing the oven method as I find it slightly innaccurate for inding proper temperature readings. I double boil my oil on the stove top. Just make sure you keep an eye on the water thats boiling so it doesnt dry out!!!! it will burn your oil right up and make it useless!!!
    dont ever eat burnt oil