Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chocolate chip, pecan, canna cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PatrickXy6dC, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Just made some pan cookies with butter I made from popcorn buds and trim. I didn't weight it, but I had a bunch. f course since it was dry and fluffy it make not have been that much weight. I didn't decarb, but water cured and cooked in clarified butter for eight hours. The butter turned out really green and smells strongly of cannabis. Saving them for a party tonight and can't wait to try them. I'm hoping they're potent. Wish me luck and I'll report back tomorrow. I didn't even lick the beaters, but put them aside for tonight.

2. Those sound excellent :) Good luck!

3. Well, like I tell everyone else- decarb for best edible results. My cookies are way too mild. There might be some saving grace. I used butter that I put in after most of the butter had been poured off. A second run shall we say. The first run, cross my fingers may be a bit better, but I'm not counting on it. Should have decarbed. Will always decarb from now on.

4. Yes. always decarb. Keep it wrapped tightly!!! and dont open it until it cools off all the way!!