Bong water

Discussion in 'General' started by MissouriRedneck, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Anybody use anything besides water in a bong? I've use mouth wash a time or two and I like as long as its not too strong. A friends of mine said he used fruit punch or hawian punch sometimes but I've never tried it. Thoughts?

2. actually no. i've always wondered if it would make a difference.

what is mouth wash like?

3. Really minty fresh and great the first time I did it. The second time I did it at my buddies and it was terrible. Probably because of the kind he had. If you do it I really suggest alcohol free mouthwash and it'll bubble up, so watch it so you dont actually end up washing your mouth.

4. #5 MissouriRedneck, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    I have. You have to pull real hard and by the time you build up enough for the bong half of its yellowed and nasty. NOT worth it.

5. I'd rather not make my bong a sticky mess.

I've smoked out of a friend's bong that had soda in it.....that was like 10 years ago though.

6. I'm fine with just water.

7. I made a Colorado fruit smoothie a couple times (ice and strawberries in the ice catcher and some juice instead of water) but other than that the only thing I put in that shit is RezBlock

8. no i havent haha sounds fun though maybe put vodka or something and get drunk n high at the same damn time?

9. Shit I wonder if that would actually work.

10. See this thread made 6 years ago in apprentice tokers:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/407773-alcohol-bong-water.html

Who comes up with this shit? [​IMG]

11. hmmm..... may try actually try it. for science

12. I fucking love science.

13. science rules! :D

14. #16 dankness420, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    I just use distilled water, tried vodka once... Juices and whatnot would be tasty but since I leave my bong water in my piece overnight it would just make a mess.

Plus I like the taste of my bud.

15. green tea. For myself.

It's the only other thing I put in my bong. Sept for ice. It tastes good and I findfind it smoothens out the hit a bit. But depends on how strong/ fragrant the tea is.

Only problem that I see is that after a day it looks like there is 100yr old bong water in it with burnt floaties. Lol. And if let set for 3 days straight it develops a film on the glass. That is easily removed by sloshing the tea/water around.

But overall is worth a go since it cleans out easy and is something different.

16. Never thought about tea. More of a sweet tea guy myself and i dont think that'd go too well. Really sticky.
    Yeah it does.

17. So? How was the vodka? Get any alcohol effect? I read that alcohol can take out some of the thc/lower potency, notice anything?

18. Vodka wasn't good, probably because I don't like vodka. Thc does get absorbed into alcohol but I didn't notice anything.