Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stems? What can I do with them

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IshyaBoyRob, Aug 1, 2015.

1. I'm all out of weed and have stems left over from when I bought 14g of OG KUSH I'm wondering what can I do with them or are like a chocolate bars wrapper :p that you just throw away ?

2. I hear if you smoke them they'll still get you high but you'll get a headache. But you can make edibles out of them.

3. im pretty sure you can make hash out of them if you have a shit ton of them, but dont bother smoking them.

4. You can make bubble hash but I don't know if smoking stems it's good for you.
    I will just give a try lol

5. I used a nick of stems to make bubble hash and only got 2 hits of it

6. I've made qwiso with them but it is always a last resort type thing. I don't recommend it if you have anything better to smoke.

7. Tea?

Ive herd of it and am curious aswell

8. I make edibles with my stems/leftovers.
    works fine. or make hash. Just save em all up over a long period of time.

9. Could firecrackers work with stems ? Or what else could I make that won't make me gag and taste really good plus getting baked

10. Tea for sure. I always save my stems to make tea when I have about a half o of them

11. Are the stems for flavor or are they going to get me high ? I'm looking for what I can do with them to get me high.

12. The tea works kinda like an edible so it'll get you high

13. Tea works slightly, but really you're better off making edibles. The THC needs to stick to fat. Theres no fat in tea, so theres little for it to adhere to.
    There are plenty of very good recipes and "how-to's" in the "Edibles" section of this site.
    Good luck :)

14. U can shake a lot of kief off of many stems. search youtube

15. If you add just a little whole milk to the tea when you are making it, it has the fat in it for the thc to bond to

16. ^^ now that is a good idea, but wouldn't it taste gross

17. If you are peeing too much than you like. Then you can plug your pee hole with a stem.

18. I just save them up until I'm going through a dry spell. When you're out of weed for a while, stems are much better than nohing

19. You would have to heat the water and milk together, then steep the stems in that solution. Really you would want to steep the stems in just milk, then add that to your tea.
    Water+THC=No
    Fat+THC=Yes

You may want to decarboxolize before steeping as well.

Good Luck