Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get physical sensations when baked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Highman123, Aug 1, 2015.

1. #1 Highman123, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    So the last time I smoked I was absolutely baked and I was laying on my stomach on my bed playing xbox, and I could feel my shoulder blades squeezing my back and right below the shoulder blades was a really really warm feeling in the middle of my back. It felt l had a heat pack on my back. I get feelings like this a lot when baked. I'm pretty sure this weed isnt laced because I had gone to the hospital and while i was there I had them test me for drugs cause the nurse asked. And nothing showed up but weed. But I do get auditory hallucinations sometimes. But no visuals. Does anyone else get these feelings? Can you tell I'm baked when typing this? [​IMG]

2. Yeah usually my legs tingle and it kinda feels like I don't have legs and I'm on a cloud or something.

3. I used to, when I was new to smoking weed, maybe it's because of a tolerance, but I don't anymore...

4. When I use the gravity bong, my body feels light and happy like when using unmentionable fungi

5. I get gamma-ray vision (nightvision) when i squint. And sometimes I can jump higher than normal. And most always I can feel my bones churning against each other at ball and socket joints. Growing pains. [​IMG]

but when my knee grows...

6. weed heightens senses and makes you aware of what you arent sober

7. We all know that feeling when we first get super baked. When that happens to me I just chill out and I can "feel" the blood cells going through my veins. I'm like carry that THC to my brain mother fucker! I also get really heightened senses and my hearing is really good and I feel even the slightest touch. Creepy crawlies freak me the fuck out when I'm high because if they crawl on me it feels so much more intense. Don't get me started when a spider accidentally crawls on me - there's a real freak out :laughing: