Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for this ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vikquinn6, Aug 1, 2015.

1. There are some tips:
    1)Never buy a bunch of weed the first times.
    Some people will say that the more you buy the less you pay but that ,many times , it's not true, especially for beginnners.
    It' really easy to be tricked while buying a lot of weed . An example : you just bought "100g" of weed but you were tricked by your dealer and you've got just 70g of weed = you just wasted a lot of money.

2) Buy 1g/0.5g the first times
    Why?Because if you get tricked you will not loose a bunch of money.
    A tip if you're buying 1g:
    (I am assumigAsk yourself a question : "Can I roll a joint with just weed?" if yes = buy , if no = ask for more/don't buy / buy 0.5g (many times I trick the dealer by confusing him and so I get more than 0.5g heheh)

I hope that helps [​IMG]

2. awesome thanks very much. That's what I needed, help

3. Possibly the best honest answer you'll get.

Looks like .2 or less

4. #24 Mid man, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Yea if I were a dealer I would never meet somebody for a half gram unless I lived next door to them.

And never buy a re-rolled joint/blunt

1g should make 2 joints or 1 blunt and a little left over or 1 fat ass blunt

5. #25 Rxter, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    I wouldn't pay anything for that, it looks like trim

6. Thats some bad weed lol

7. I have better ground up that I could pick from my carpet.
    You can have it for free.