Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid Grade Rosin Tech?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChristineCannabis420, Jul 31, 2015.

1. My first post here. I'm needing some help. I've attempted the Rosin Tech with mid grade buds and no return. I'm ganna try with some better buds soon but I was wondering if I could put a little drop of water on the mid I would get some sort of return? Anyone think that might work?<span style="color: rgb(79, 97, 40);"><span style="background-color: rgb(79, 97, 40);"><span style="font-size: 16px;"></span></span></span>

2. Its a possibility, rosin is still relatively new so new techniques will develop over the years.

3. Thanks! Guess its ganna take some trial and error. All I have right now is some mids so imam try moistening it up lol.

4. #4 TokeRandir, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    More or less you're going to make steam with a drop of water, not necessarily extract any oils. I recently tried the "rosin tech" method, but with some flowers that were dank and particularly sticky. The heat and pressure force out those sticky natural oils so I'd say if you're using mids that are a bit dry you might have trouble. It took several tries and several nugs before I got what you could call a successful yield.

5. Damn I pressed a few nugs this morning. Pressed a half gram and got a nice dab. Try rolling the bud up and compacting it together. Like roll it into a ball first. I tried this method and it seems that I was getting more oil and it had less plant material in the end.

6. Good tip, thanks for the update!

7. Thanks guys! Ganna try with some better bud today.

8. Possibly who knows, but maby it will come out a little sappy , maby a little bit of water cause you do need a little moisture in the bud for it to produce