Outdoor transplant dilemma

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by itsmarch20th, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Okay I so have 6 plants outside. A couple of them have just began flowering and the others are just about there. My mom was apparently fine with me having a couple but I transplanted a couple big ones in the other day. So now she's pissed and says I have to move them or she'll rip them up, and god knows I put too much time and energy into this project to have it go to waste. I have a place I can put the plants but I need to dig the soil up around an put into trash bags or something.So experienced outdoor growers. I'm asking what's the best possible way to transplant these babies without damaging or stressing the plants. Four of them were transplanted only like 3 days ago so should still come up in a soil cluster. The others in the ground I'm not too sure about. I just don't want to stress these plants out right as they go into flower. Any input is appreciated. Also, just a thought, isn't it a bit sick that the government, a man made construct, has made it illegal for nature to thrive and the people who perpetuate it are ordered to be locked in cages. I look at the plants and I know that they don't wanna die. It's sad that my garden could land me in jail. It's sad I even have to move these plants. But I guess that's the world we live in

2. Make sure the medium you put in the hole is easy for the plant to get its roots into. Also try and give it some kelp or vitamin b tonic .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum