Looking for advice on affordable bong/pipe that cools the smoke

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xdakut, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Hi, I have noticed that there are several types of different percs and so on, and different ways to cool the smoke.

Getting bored of vaping so I want to smoke the best way possible. But I don't feel like spending more than 100 euros.

Since I know that products below a certain price tag usually are awful, how cheap a bong or pipe can I get? I'm looking for something that has ice notches, some sort of perc and compatible with charcoal or diffuser beads.
    Is it even worth it using beads and charcoal, btw? Or am I better off spending money on an expensive bong that wouldn't have a need for beads/coal?

Also preferably a piece with the mouthpiece on an angle rather than a vertical stem with a huge hole you put half your face inside when ripping.

And I should be able to buy it in the EU.

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Try looking at these companies they have some really good products. Blaze mix and match. Gravity labs. Stacks. Jet water pipe and transformer tubes

3. I'm pretty sure grab labs makes an inline straight tube just over a foot long with maybe a honeycomb and ice notches? It's just over $100 usd.

4. Thick ass glass has good quality for lower prices ️

5. Thanks guys.

6. Your welcome let us know what you decide to get to 🏻

7. Mcfinns jack the ripper double filtered pipe. $30, youre welcome in advance.

8. So many options out there, just browse GC and find something you like. Or hit up your local headshop to see the pieces first hand.