Your favorite childhood movie/tv show?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzz God, Jul 30, 2015.

1. I saw kangaroo jack today and the movie brought back so many memories.

So I'm curious, what did you all like to watch as a kid? Try to remember your favorite movie(s) or tv show(s) that you watched while growing up!

Rolie Polie Olie was my shit at age 4.

2. #2 WaxPayne, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    Movie: homeward bound

Tv show: good morning miss bliss/saved by the bell

Just first ones to pop into my head

4. Dragonball z was my shit. Still would be if they came out with new shows.

5. Favorite movie that got me thinking of summer vacation every schoolyear: Good Burger.
    TV show was more of a lineup kinda saturday morning routine scheduled entertainment systematic programming. And then on the same saturdays SNICK had Kenan and Kel and All That...

6. Samurai Jack was my favourite as a kid

7. ... Go on YouTube. Find the movie :dbz battle of God... And pretty soon another movie will be released in dub, even in some movie theaters, called revival of f(please Google the trailer)

And to top it all off they're on episode 4 now in Japan this weekend of the new series dragon Ball super. They have subtitled episodes on YouTube already

Swear to God. It's a great time to be a dbz fan again

8. Yo I hated this show for no reason lol I never gave it a chance.

9. Frieza was my main dude on dbz
    Is it a new storyline? does it take place after Majin boo's death?

10. [​IMG]

11. The new show takes place a short period after buu saga. Obviously ignoring dbgt completly

12. Salute Your Shorts

13. I remember family time each night to watch Malcom in the Middle :smoke: thems are some good memories

14. Such a great show, I'd watch it with my dad every night from 9-10pm on UPN

I love the episode where that girl convinced Malcolm and Reese that the other one was gay

15. #16 TinTizzy, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    The original ninja turtles...watched that shit for years every day before school...also double dare and darkwing duck were my shit

16. Let's not forget about spongebob! That was a funny ass show in its prime

17. Scooby Doo and then The Simpsons were my favourite TV shows throughout childhood, Simpsons still is my favourite show and I'm 20 now!

Film I don't even know, probably The Transporter or some stupid shit like that.

18. <------------Transformers

Plus Silver Hawks, Thundercats, and Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.

19. The land before time movies. TV shows, pretty much anything on nickelodeon. All that, adventures of Pete and Pete