Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vikquinn6, Jul 30, 2015.

1. So I got weed and They said its 1.5 gram for 30€ but since it's my first time they will do for 25€ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438264575.093370.jpg
    This is the amount they gave me. Does that look like 1.5 gram ? I'm pretty sure I got ripped off because the buds are not dry enough and the packaging was pretty shitty. The taste was actually really bad, and was burning my throat. If I got ripped off what should I do bout it? because I don't know any other dealers.

2. By the way i live in Ireland.

3. That looks like it was picked 2 days ago. Not dry and surely not cured. Probably tastes a bit like smoking lawn clippings.

4. Hell yeah you did

5. It defenately is not cured. They told me to keep the bag open so it dries out a bit I got it instantly. It tastes crap. I'm a bit mad I got charged this amount of money for kinda shitty weed. I'd say it's worth like 15-18€ not more.
    How long should I dry it before I smoke it or is it fine so raw ?

6. 62% rh for 2 weeks minimum. That should have been done long before you got ahold of it.

7. Yeah I'll dry it for a few weeks although it's gonna be hard to hold back and not smoke it. XD

8. Put it in a babyfood jar. Burp it every day.

9. Burp it ?

10. Open it for 2 minutes a day

11. Looks pretty straight to me

12. Looks to me like the sugar leaves were never trimmed either. Hence the twiggy look. That also leads me to believe it was never dried. Probably grown by a 13 year old in a shoebox.

13. I should probably get rid of this dealer if this happens again