Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taco Bell Breakfast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jul 30, 2015.

1. This has never been posted after doing some searching so I decided to make this.

Now I have always enjoyed McDonald's breakfast but it's really starting to taste played out after all the years. I decided to look on Taco Bell's Website to see their breakfast menu, and it's actually quite large, with plain things like just egg and cheese to bacon and cheese, to more complicated items like burritos with potato. I'm curious, has anyone ever been here for breakfast yet?

2. taco bell breakfast

three words that should never go together, honestly.

3. That's probably what people said in 1972 when McDonald's first started selling breakfast.

4. and rightfully so..

5. Taco Bell breakfast. Now you can have the squirts in the morning too! How innovative. :p

6. As a vegan I haven't been able to try it.
    If you've been eating McDonalds breakfast for as long as you have, I don't see the harm in trying Taco Bells one day.
    Not like it'll hurt your wallet much either.

7. With all the other breakfast options, Taco Bell seems irrelevant.

8. As with most heavily advertised products, avoid eating fast foods

Better to stare than poison yourself

9. Yes, I've actually eaten there! I'm pure white bread American so I'm immune to fast food. Also I worked there for 6 months so now I'm addicted to it. I've tried everything [​IMG]

Cinnabon coffee is actually pretty good. so are the cinnabon bites. regular coffee is about average
    the general taste of the food is bland, but not too greasy. I'd get meat & sauce on everything or at least drench it in nacho cheese. I think they have syrup too? Gravy is bad. The country gravy burrito combined with bland eggs makes it taste like a mouthful of creamy gelatin. Maybe opt for california style.
    .the Steak AM crunchwrap is the best thing on the menu. i get it every time with some kinda bacon taco. their sausage will kill you like any other, but taco bell bacon is freaking delicious if you've never had it.

10. Lol^ rip to longevity in your life

11. Wow, that sounds awesome! Very informative, thanks :)

12. #13 Peflora, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    ALL fast food/junk food contains MSG (now renamed cause we caught on) which is HIGHLY addictive, as is HFCS (high fructose corn syrup

13. I don't buy MSG myself, but I certainly don't mind a little bit in my fast food.

MSG is nothing to worry about - about the same as table salt. MSG is a natural byproduct of processed protein, not an evil chemical developed by the CIA to give poor people autism and gambling addictions. It's broken down protein and salt, that's why it tastes so dang good. Avoiding certain foods because of "renamed" MSG is like avoiding chocolate milk because it has caffeine. MSG hasn't been renamed on food labels though. It's only required to be on there if it's added as an ingredient. When it's produced as a byproduct of processing, it doesn't have to be labeled just like the other 100 random byproducts that find their way into everything you eat. MSG, along with corn syrups, sugar, fat, cholesterol, caffeine, and etc., is proven to be ok to eat in moderation while a small number of people have sensitivities and eating a bowl full will kill you - just like any other food. If you eat enough apples you'll die of arsenic poisoning or develop cancer from it. The amount you have to eat compared to MSG just happens to be a little higher.

Using soy as an example: Soy is processed both mechanically and with hexanes (solvents) to extract soybean oil. You're left with a washed out mash of protein now since you've extracted all the valuable, tasty fat. You can now use it as cheap(er than whole soybeans) cow feed or hydrolyze (digest it with industrial chemicals) it into smaller proteins that are palatable to humans. Tada! Hydrolyzed soy protein with unlabeled MSG.
    Please correct me if I'm mistaken [​IMG]

14. Sure. whatever you say, cause you said it scientifically. lol Your knowledge on the subject is preprogrammed material to pass a course, or get a degree. Doesn't mean a word of it is true, just that you swallowed it hook, line and sinker

15. #16 Jsen, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    Might I ask where your info came from?

16. The, as you would call it, "disinfo' but I would call 'real info' is readily available via search engines

Until, or unless, you are willing to admit to yourself that much of what you were taught regarding science, chemistry, biology... is crap, you will be content with your knowledge. But should that time come, you will get madder and madder as you go deeper into the rabbit hole

You can start with Walter Russell and, Tesla of course, but there are plenty of current real scientists doing their part to expose the lies regarding energy, water, gmos, chemtrails, CO2/global warming... all these lies have been carefully orchestrated by a small but powerful group whose agenda is the NWO, and we're not invited

Also see Project Camelot

I'll leave it there.

Happy Hunting

17. Either way, taco bell breakfast is still delicious.

18. What about eating breakfast at home like a regular non-millionaire?

19. ya man mango or watermelon from whole foods mmmm, or ill make a pepper tomato cheese bacon omelette at the crib