Manicuring and cloning

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LadyWhoSaysFuckALot, Jul 30, 2015.

1. I know that there is tons of info on the net, and believe me, I've scoured a lot, but I'm looking for a lot more statistics in experience. I've got a smaller grow area right now and I don't want a lot of plants. More like a couple at a time in flowering. What is the best method you've found that works? I can tell you that comfortably, I don't want them over 3ft tall at harvest. Which method would you consider in my position? When would I start to trim/crop? When is the best time to clone? How many clones is safe to take off at one time? is the vegetation stage shortened when you clone? Can I get seeds without a male? Like from a hemaphrodite plant? I know that is probably a stupid question. Thanks for everything guys!

2. I had a 3x2 tent for a long time and built a clone tent out of pvc and panda film on the top of it...fit nicely in my closet and had a 400w hps in it vented outside...look up "bonsai mums" if you want to keep a small mother or two

3. I'm actually adding onto it this weekend. I'm making a veg room out of a 8ft tall wall shelf (has 5 sections for storage) which will be about 4 ft tall and mother room on top of my flowering spot (will be about 3 ft as well). Do you think my mother will do ok with CFL?

4. #4 TinTizzy, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    Yea should be fine not sure the minimum watts for a small mom though most say 100 actual watt per plant but thats all the way to harvest so maybe 75? I used a 2ft 10k lumen t5 which got about 6 plants to a foot

5. I've 150w equivalent, about six on hand. So that works out. I'm finding some good info on the bonsai mothers. Thank you.