Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

really hard to tear weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by strawberryfields4eva, Jul 30, 2015.

1. like it looks and smells alright, but when i try to tear it to put it in the grinder, it feels like i'm ripping one of those fake plants (really hard to rip). also a lot harder and longer in grinder? is this bad weed? thanks

2. Probably still a little wetter than it should be.

3. It may just be really moist therefore making it harder to break down. Normally thats a good sign of good, fresh bud.

4. Not really... good, fresh bud should at least be dried and cured properly so that it isn't still moist when you get it. Doesn't mean it's bad quality, but probably some lack of caring toward the final product.

5. It means you're really really weak.
    Consider taking some multivitamins and begin some light strength training.

6. I get that once in a while, too. In my case it just hasn't been dried quite enough to get a good grind. Same as you'd expect if you pulled it straight out of a humidor.

7. #7 KouchLoch, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    It will smoke better if you dry it for a day or so then put it in a mason jar with a Boveda 62% pack: http://www.amazon.com/Boveda-Medium-Gram-Humidipak...

You only need one though. You can find them in a cigar or hydro shop usually.

8. I twist the bud over and over till it rips off the stem. effortless