Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in room question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SideStepCA, Jul 30, 2015.

1. When i smoke in my room, do i open all the windows in side the house including mine. Or do i close all the windows in the house but mine?
    i just think if i have all the windows open it will have more ventalation, but if i keep them closed then there is only one way smoke can enter the house and that is my window. Then after my sesh i open/close all the windows so the smoke can clear up.
    Basically my question is, windows up or down in the house while seshing in room?

2. just open the window in your room and put a fan blowing out

3. open the window in your room and leave rest closed, or just open them all, or keep all windows closed while smoking then open them all right after

4. I dont open any windows. Get some dryer sheets and a cloth and just exhale into that. Works perfect

5. Hardly anyone falls for the dryer sheet thing. Now your room smells like weed and dryer sheets.

6. I usually just smoke on my patio now that people know I smoke, but when I was trying to hide it I'd smoke in the bathroom with a sploof and the fan on, as well as the shower running, and it left literally no smell. If anything it left an ever-so-slight soap smell.