Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will quick fix work for hospital Pre-emp screens?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by darkr166, Jul 29, 2015.

1. #1 darkr166, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    Well im about to apply to a position to a local cancer hospital here in Houston (MD Anderson). A family friend is referring me so i have a good chance landing a position.
    For past urine screens, ive used latest version of quickfix and passed but they were taken at a lab and not for a position at a hospital. Will the newest batch of quick fix work today for a hospital job, even if its non medical position?

Also, if anyone has any info bout hospitals in houston, which ones test using hair and blood as well?

2. Yup it will work.

Unless it's for the DOT or a government position , you should be fine.

3. I just heard that hospitals can tell if its fake compared to usual screening labs.

4. Who did you hear that from?