Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed with a cold

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BattleOfOne, Jul 29, 2015.

1. I have a pretty bad cold right now. My throat was killing earlier, I had a headache and my nose was pretty blocked. I just smoked a little bit of weed and I feel a bit better. My throat and head isn't hurting so much. Is smoking with a cold a good idea though?

2. Weed may suppress your immune system so it could take you a little longer to get over the cold. But it could help you temporally as it is a pain reliever and a bronchial dilator so it can make your nose run which could help your stopped up nose.

3. I'm in the same problem. I've had a cold for the past few days. It's happened before months ago and I smoked then, and for me personally it felt like it took me longer to get over the cold.

4. it's fine weed will help you forget about being sick just take it easy on the smoke if you got a harsh pipe i wouldn't do it but if you got a vape turn it to a lower temp and use that also drink extra extra water while smoking a dry mouth is the breading ground for bacteria or look into something like cannabis tea so you don't irritate the throat

5. When I'm sick I still smoke lol, although i refrain from using anything but my bong though.

6. I've never not smoked just 'cause I was sick...