Need help picking a name for my bong.

Discussion in 'General' started by OldToby101, Jul 29, 2015.

1. #1 OldToby101, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
  2. Sir Edward Henry Connor III; First Civilization Era.[​IMG]

3. #4 Techno mechanical fox, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    The ice tree.
    Prometheus also sounds really cool.

4. Bob Marley's Repeater
    Jamaican Assault Bong
    The Lungcapper
    THC Pistol
    OT-101's Plasma Bong
    Bottlenug Mine
    Shishkebong

5. Name it ismoke2muchweed

6. I always feel like naming a bong is something special that should be done by yourself or with your favorite smoking buddy. It's something that needs to be felt out. Get stoned off it, then choose that way!

7. I would probably call it the Tree of life since it has an insane amount of tree arm percs lol

8. #9 OldToby101, Jul 30, 2015
    I agree, but I want to surprise my buddy who got me into smoking and taught me everything I know. He is really into bong names but I like the way you think.

9. I'd call it whatever I call ALL my bongs.

"the bong" if I'm at someone's house and they're like yo "pass Prometheus" I'd look at em like :confused:

Now if he's all "yo pass the bong". No problems.

10. Jack The Ripper

11. The name of the bong is already on there.
    Grace.

12. #13 Baebee, Jul 30, 2015
    I saw this too. My co worker just calls his Kulture since it has the brand logo on it.

If you make the bong a girl, you could always do Gracie. I think that'd be really cute. Maybe not fitting for a bong, lol.

Edit:
    One thing I do when naming things is I think of a word and change the first letter to make it sound cool/unique. For example: When I got my acrylic bong, I thought of the word Gecko because it's teal colored and made me think of the colored geckos on my moms kitchen walls. So I tried out different letters and came up with "Mecko". So thus, my bong ended up being named "Mr. Mekko".

13. Haha yeah might not be the best idea if someone is going to be like "Yo man, go hit Gracie."

14. I'm going to freeball here for a bit: Irondown, Bastaird, Full Density, Fibron, Ignomicus, Bastalion, and Dooderecktomy.

I dig your Pokemon stuff, I'm playing Y online right now

15. That made me laugh out loud. [​IMG]

16. Since Ive had more than one bong, Ive had to name them all to distinguish between each other because no one likes the confusion of the situation.. "Lets smoke the bong" "Which one?" My favorites are the Green Bean and Six Inches. [​IMG]

17. Thanks, and nice. I'm playing two versions of Alpha Sapphire wonder trading on both of them.

18. #19 OldToby101, Jul 30, 2015
    Some people like naming there bongs some don't. The reason I name mine is because it lasts longer if you care for it just like a Goldfish or any possession that means a lot to you. I know people who bury their bongs after they broke. Plus it adds a little personality to the piece.

19. Window Shopper ie Dolphin Browser

Real stoners go to headshops to look, touch, ask, feel, inquire, peruse, enjoy, explore, and see with their own eyes and feel with their own hands before asking questions with intangible answers. beats me pick the 4th name you chose.[​IMG]