Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

30 a gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toker655, Jul 29, 2015.

1. #1 Toker655, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    Hello GC im new to here and new to weed (toked about 7 times)
    I love weed alot but my question here is would you pay 30$ for a gram of weed (mids i guess)
    Thats the price here and growing is not an option
    Should I just give up weed ?
    I have very good experiences with it and it help me study (ADD)
    What would u do ?
    Thank ya alot

2. Find another supplier

3. ouch that's never the price anywhere. just ask around you can find it for cheaper.

4. I get mids for $10 a gram here in Calif. Here are some links for you:

http://priceofweed.com

http://weedmaps.com

Those links give you pretty much what you should be paying. Weedmaps is more accurate as some growers will go on priceofweed and claim zero dollars for high grade, which screws up the average.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yikes 30$ is a bit much. is it sprinkled with cocaine or something?

unless you live in Japan you should be able to find cheaper, but i dunno. with something as underground as weed you sometimes have to look hard and other times it's a lot closer to you than you expect

6. Thats wild. Never pay over $20 a gram, anything over that is tax. Mids $10 or $15, high quality bud can be $15 or $20. Ask around, there are always people selling weed.

7. #7 Toker655, Jul 29, 2015
    thats the price in here in israel

8. #8 Toker655, Jul 29, 2015
    So not worth it right ?

9. find a new dealer thats a total rip off

10. while on the topic, I pay $20 a gram and $60 an eighth with my current supplier here in the Midwest. Is that good/bad? I hear it should be $10 a gram, but admittedly I am getting some pretty good stuff.

11. It depends on what kind of discretionary income you have in Israel. I have no clue what that would be, as I assume most here are the same. $30 is very high in the United states, but Consequences of trafficking may be much worse there, which would drive the price up. Sometimes US smokers dont realize how lucky we are in comparison.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 Toker655, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah yall really gotta appreciate ur economy
    People here pay alot i heard a rich dude pay 500$ for 15g every month
    Fucking steal
    So i guess i shouldnt smoke weed due to the price
    Sucks :/

Legalize da shit already :mad:

13. thats on par. that 10/gram is in some major cities, close to the border, and legal states.

14. if i had to pay 30 bucks a gram i wouldn't be able to pay even my basic bills that sooooooooooooo expensive i would not smoke for that much

15. #15 Deleted member 629842, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Nope. Never would spent $30 a gram. Sounds like one of my (former) dealers who tried getting me to buy a quarter for $100.
    Swore on his life it'd be the most bomb and dank bud ever, but I wasn't having that sh!t.
    When I could easily get my hands on a full OZ for like $130+

16. I wouldn't pay $30/gram for anything but hash or oil/wax. Especially mids. Go tell your "dealer" to pull their head out of their arse.

17. black market activity gets black market shoppers [​IMG]

18. #18 Toker655, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Thank ya all 4 da responses
    Toke on and enjoy life hope u have epic time yall good people

19. Israel has mmj but to get one u got to have a huge desease like cancer so even chrnoic pain doesnt count
    That make the sterytyope that weed good only for last resort :mad: