Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding the middle ground?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BetterCallPaul_, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Hey guys,

A few months ago I was a happy toker at university - my fiancee is against weed but we lived in two separate accommodations during university so she was fine with it to that extent. Now that we are living together I have been clean for about 5 months and I seriously miss it. After a long. long. long (women eh?!) chat we came up with an agreement that I could smoke weed as long as it wasn't in the house and that any I do store in the house can't be smelt or seen.

Any ideas for storage? I'm thinking the weed in a baggie inside a mason jar inside of a box under the bed. Seems way too much effort but I don't wanna fuck this relationship up first and foremost :p

cheers!

2. You should probably cut back on the weed a bit, now that you've been cold for some time... Silver lining and all that shit... Other than that, use airtight mason jars and store it in the attic, or the basement, or if you have neither just put it up in some high closet...

3. Yeah there's no real point in putting it under where she sleeps since you don't even smoke it in there, she might still catch a whiff of it that way. I'd go with your closet or somewhere away from places she frequents. You could also do things like make sure your clothes get aired out and you eyedrop before you show back up high.