Revegged plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snoooopy, Jul 28, 2015.

1. I have 3 plants that I revegged they are coming along ok. Do I cut off the pieces that I left bud on to make them grow better. Or just leave it.

2. I am currently doing the same thing. Once I saw it was growing new leaves I just have been carefully removing bud from around the new growth. Seems to not slow mine down at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I left alot of bud on them one specific bud is all leaves but no shoots came out. It looks crazy I'll put a pic of it later

Attached Files:

5. You can let them stay until they turn brown, then you can pick them off. There may still be one or two shoots coming out later...

6. they are still green and frosty. I think I let too much bud on these.

7. Eventually all of the stuff that won't grow any more will die and turn brown..

View attachment 1833099

8. when should I flower after the bud turns brown.

Attached Files:

9. I've only done monstercropping outdoor, can't really tell you when to flower. I suppose height would be the major concern, like always indoor.

10. From what I've read you need to let the plant grow some stem back to be able to support new buds. I'd say once you have the stem growth half the height you want it switch to flower

11. I was thinking the same thing. One of them had huge colas. They will be vegging all month

12. the latest pics of my revegging. Had problems with my surge protecter last couple days so growth has slowed but it's all good again

Attached Files:

13. how long have they been revegging?

14. 3 weeks .. I'm in no hurry though because I have some sprouts I'm trying to flower with it and they still have a month at least

15. me too I got two sprouts coming along as well. Are you doing 18/6? I'm doing 20\\4

16. Ya I'm doing 18 / 6 just because I have an ac unit on the same timer and it uses a lot of power

17. how many watts..you got a journal

18. No I don't really have time.. I just like to see what other people do and use the forums for questions or advice. How many watts is my whole setup? Or just the ac?

19. just the lights.... I'm 1200w. 600hps 600led.5x5 tent. Are you doing only soil

20. Ya only soil and only 1 400 watt mh/ hps. I only grow for me and my wife so it's plenty for us :) . I like using soil because it's less maintenance. . Water every 3 days..